Reviews for 50 Words for 50 Fic Snippets
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
so sweet!
tanith75 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I just loved this. I really wanted each and every one of them to be their own sotries haha.

But I guess my faves were

1: This is what I see a "marriage" between them being. It's so perfect I just have no words for it. You should definitely expand that one into a one-shot. I think this was probably my favorite of all of them.

2: I loved this one because it was so perfectly Elizabeth.

6: Because Jack was just so damn sweet, in his own way.

11 and 39: I just love Ragetti and these were so touching and they put a huge smile on my face.

14, 18 and 20: Again, so perfectly Elizabeth. Haha. She kicks ass!

26: It may have been called "Ice" but my oh my, it was hot!

28 and 29: Just another example of the two of them being peas in a pod. What one doesn't have the other makes up for :)

31: Beautiful comparison and I loved Jack's trinity.

34: What an image haha!

38: Oh poor Gibbs. Another character I love.

41: Oh so hot. All I can say.

42: Loved the image of the gold head and the dark one.

46, 47 and 48: Perfect banter. Wicked and sexy and funny.

50: What a way to finish. GAWD!

I could seriously go on and on about each one. They were so awesome!

Oh and one more thing, may I please bug you for an update to "Silk"? Prety please. I've got waffles ;)
nikiakiras chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
These were all funny, beautiful, smutful, and just perfect. Great job!
Gea chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh my those were all so amazing! Every single one got me begging for more! Fabulous writing.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I loved numbers

12, they both are a funny thought, though whatever they are going to do to Will will most likely have us in stitches laughing,

14, I loved the way that Elizabeth slamms the window down, telling the Sirens they are wasing their time,

18, she was so hilarious yelling that she's a pirate and not a proper lady,

25 is so very true, everyone has masks, and not everyone can see beneath them,

31 really hits me hard, as I am also a converted Pegan, only to Paganism instead of from,

32 is heartwrenching, but very well done, as was 38, and I really liked number

39, you really brought Ragetti's facial expressions into play,

43: I always knew someone would slip on that damned eyeball of Ragetti's!

All in all, I liked the whole thing, but those were my favorites!
Ragdoll17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
i really liked all these! very cool how your weaved 50 small stories with only 50 words...made me want more. lol.
maidenfairhair chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
really wonderful writing, loved the descriptions... very sensual and intriguing... :) beautiful work!