Reviews for Searching
Orlha Chloe chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
I have my doubts that this story will ever be updated again, but I'm leaving another review anyway. Every once in a while I come back to this story, and I have to say that even if it's "just a fanfic", it hits me in a way no other story has. There's something so purely beautiful about how you write Serge and Glenn, how they seem so true to canon and yet fit so wonderfully together. Their interactions are so simple and yet so incredibly touching. I actually bought a new PS2 after discovering that my old one is dead because reading your story made me want to play Chrono Cross again.
Kawaiibentou chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Never would have imagined a Glenn/Serge pairing but I really love this story.
imanut chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
I just wanted to let you know I adore this story. I'm impressed with how in character you kept Glenn and Serge and the steady pace of their growing relationship. I'm dying for more! This is the most well-written Chrono Cross fic I've ever read and I'm trying my best to keep patient. Thank you for your work!
Orlha Chloe chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
I miss this story so much! You wrote Serge and Glenn so well, and they're so great, and I WANT SMUT.

Seriously.

Update please.

Thanks.

T0ko chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Normally I don't review, because it's difficult to do on my mobile. But I just HAD to :P

I haven't played chrono chross since it came out, but i picked it up again this week.

I adore Glenn! So I came on to check if there were and serge/glenn out there~

Voila! I found this! And to top it off it's not cheezy and it's beautifully in-character.

You have an excellent writing style for serge. He interacts with the world and people, without you directly having him speak in "..." Format, just like in the game :)

It unfortunate this won't be updated for quite some time, I'm really itching the read more. Still, I'll watch the story and for an update in the near future.

Thanks! Take care!
xxlevantinexx chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I've been watching this fiction for years now. Dropping by on and off.

And absolutely thrilled to find that it is still continuing. It couldn't get more realistic as it was the game itself. The journey, the development of the plot and most of all the interaction between Serge and Glenn was just ... mind-boggling. It was that great, mind you.

I especially love this chapter, how Glenn was trying to comfort Serge from 'bad dream'. It was so sweet and heart-warming.

Seriously, Chrono Cross need more author like you who create quality stories and also more Glenn/Serge pairings.

Keep the good work and please don't stop writing this fic. I would love to see you write it till the end.
haitechan chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
I really loved how you portrayed Lynx, he's my favorite character. Keep it up, I love this story and there are pretty few ones that feature Glenn and Serge (they are tied in second place).
Steven Kodaly chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
It lives, IT LIVES!

Poor Home!Glenn, doomed to falter and waste away in a temporal anomaly - and that AFTER being teased by Lynx.

"Perhaps it is better that there is only one of you. I doubt I would know how to deal with that menage-e-trios." And the plot thickens; was Lynx talking to himself, or Serge? If he was talking to Serge, does he have anything to do with time rewinding? And was he proposing to join in with Serge and Glenn? Given that Lynx used to be Serge's father, that veers right on into kinky.

I find the fact that Serge wants to 'purr' at Glenn's resolution to be an amusing word choice. Was that deliberate?
Neku.GrandChase chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
Oooh, I don't know why. But everytime I read an update of yours, it's like I'm falling in love with everything you write all over again. XD

Or maybe it's just because Serge and Glenn is there. :DDD -runs-
terracannon876 chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Welcome back to the fanfic world )

I've always found the way Serge interacted in this story really interesting, since he never says anything directly, but rather it's always "Serge says blahblah," letting you imagine what the exact words he used were. It's kind of like how the whole silent protagonist concept works D

I'm not too sure where you're going with your story, though. Like, the aim? The ultimate goal? Other than for the two of them to spend time together...

Thanks for the chapter!
Radwimp chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
Just a thought-are you planing to continue this? I realize that it hasn't been that long since you updated, but still, it is one of the few gems in CC fanfictions, of which there are too few to begin with :)

So, yes/no?
Steven Kodaly chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Hmm, interesting, the living, breathing Chrono Trigger managed to move cross-time again. If Glenn and Serge have been keeping each other more or less grounded, how has Fargo been handling his memories of events that have been wiped away? Somehow, I doubt that he's been standing still this whole time...

I do like that Serge and Glenn have NOT simply hopped into bed together, although Glenn having a brief panic attack at seeing Serge take apart his 'monster' costume was certainly promising.
LordBahamut'sgirl chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Hello. I hope you are well, and I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed all that I was able to read of this story. I do hope that you are able to update it when you can. :D

Rylan Kharas chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Before I go into giving my personal view of your story I want you to know that I hold the original story and idea at a high standard. It is VERY hard to represent the ideas of another person's story. So if my personal review of your story offends you I apologize. Remember that I am a person that wants to see people get better at writing and get better ideas and grow.

I love how you represent the characters of at the start. Serge is perfect on the fact that you give him no dialogue just motions and overall summary of his reactions. Very good. This is the work of a person who can take the original story and keep the elements of the game within a story.

Not only do you represent the main character well but you still maintain a strong representation of the other characters. Leena, the mother, Radius, and even the annoying character Poshul. Keep that element strong in your development of this story.

You do have some grammar issues like most stories that are published online. Just take some time and keep an eye out for overuse of words and commas. If you want some review tips and how to catch grammatical errors let me know.

Keep up the good work. 8/10 - Chapter 1
Orlha Chloe chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
Oh my God, thank you SO MUCH for updating this story! I found it two months ago and fell absolutely in love with it (GlennxSerge is pure love), and I had to set on an internet-wide search when I realized you hadn't updated in a year and probably wouldn't ever again...but no, there aren't any stories nearly as good as yours (out of the whole five I found), so UPDATE MORE! :D

I also have to say that your chapter seven disclaimer is probably my favorite I've ever read. I actually lol'd.

As for the chapter itself, my heart melted when I read Serge's "embarrassing moment." Too cute. My first impression, though, was that Glenn must have pulled Serge into that position, because you would think Serge would remember snuggling next to such a sexy man! And the pinky touching was so sweet!

I love the way you write Serge and Glenn's relationship. Not necessarily the romance, but just the way they interact. Glenn is the top for sure, but Serge is still there to serve as his anchor to keep his emotions from getting the better of him. It's almost like Serge reminds him to stay grounded and focused.

I commend you for having the patience to last seven long chapters without mutual "I love him." Although I wish I could read Glenn's mind to find out if he does feel the same way at this point, I love that you are writing Glenn's POV much more subtley. If it was two characters doing nothing but thinking "I love him so much...what if he doesn't feel the same? OMFG this is hard!" it would probably get old quick. That said, I want some lip capturing up in here. :)

Looking forward to your next update!