Reviews for Shaman King Journals
Maggie chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
Hahaha...so funny
4gVn SoUl chapter 12 . 2/4/2007
hi,

i've just read your story and it was hilarious!

maybe a little bit too ooc but who cares!

you should really make a sequel
Helen N chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
You are a genius! Hao got what he deserves! The funniest Shaman King story I've ever read!
GuessHu chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
What? What did Ren catch Hao doing on tape? You can whisper it in my ear, no one will listen except for maybe me, the voices and the bunnies. One can NEVER foeget the bunnies. I love this!

GuessHu
X Inori x chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
Oi! Good! You finally updated! And on my birthday too![Nov 27] Awesome! Hurry and do the next chapter!
Setsumi-san chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
The...final..chapter? (tears up) Oh well, all good things must come to an end. Damn, Manta is scary when he has a dictionary! o.0 This is one of the most hilarious fics I've read in ages. Awesome!
fenrir-ice-wolf chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
Yay! a new chapter. i love this story so much
BtSSB chapter 12 . 11/27/2006
Bahahaha. I LOL'd at this chaptuurr. [note to self, never eat while reading this fanfiction _;]

I love the ending, heh. this is such a great fanfic, I hope there will be an epilogue ;A;
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 12 . 11/27/2006
ATTACK OF THE BUNNY MASCOT(S)! ROTFL! OG! this is so so rich! and you know another thing i like about this is that you have no idea whose talking until the evry end! keep it up! GO manta! *woot woot*

Lilly
Hana Thorns chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
This is adorable!

And i cote Hao should cause more chaos!
BtSSB chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
gosh, you rock so hard XD. I love this story

“YOU GO, GIRL! WHO NEEDS MEN?”

that seriously sent me into a fit of giggles.

ahahaha. Lyserg is so emo.
Setsumi-san chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
"WHO NEEDS YOH? I'VE GOT BEN AND JERRY!"

"YOU GO, GIRL! WHO NEEDS MEN?"

"Wait...aren't you a guy, Hao?"

"Well, you need me, but otherwise you don't need anyone."

Smack!

Me: (giggles) That was my favorite part. Hao, you need to be more subtle when seducing vulnerable girls.

Hao: (rubs the spot where Anna slapped him) Shut up.

Me: I look forward to chapter twelve. _
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
no! manta! ... hao should get his just desert *wink wink* like he thinks hes scot free and then boom ...or som thing like that...soo sorry for anna !wonder when ren will give up? anyhoo update sooN!
X Inori x chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
Burn Manta burn!(not dissin the lil dude, ok mayb i just did.) But nice line wit Hao,hm Hao is so into Anna! Nice making Horo nearly call himself Boroboro!
Hao is hot chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
This is geting very interesting.

Anna's whining, then Hao's whining(and freeking me out in the prosses), and then Lyserg wants to whine but no, cause Hao's there(Lyserg breaks vase).*sigh* I just glued that back together.

anyway please keep poor Manta safe and get the next chap us soon.