Reviews for Dead Mech Escape
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was strangely hilarious.
Stobene chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great story! I love a competent Starscream (even if he is a little bit dead)! The action was well-written, even if there was a little too much narration by Octane when hijacking the shuttle. But there was so much in it, I couldn't believe you managed to cram a full-length episode into just one chapter (because that's what it felt like)! Hope you write more! :)
Population1-13th chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh, this was good. I especially enjoyed the parts with Prowl and Jazz. I was caught between wanting to laugh and wanting to cry when Prowl appeared, said good bye, and probobly scared the living scrap out of First Aid.

Thank you.
Sneer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Lol! That was cute and awesome.
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wonderfully exciting story.

I'm glad you posted it to LJ, I missed it the first time around.
Piole chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I dont have a lot to say about your skills as a author. No really i think 3 words are enough.

Best fic ever. Please keep writing, the world dont really deserve it but damn, it would be a better place.
Wol Lo chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
WOW! It's awesome! I LOVE this story! Starscream is a man of ability!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
A good story. Not carried away with the details, not rushed to get to the next scene. Well paced. Well done. Enjoyed.
The Writing Bee chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I still haven't watched enough Transformers, but I liked your story none the less.

Dragon of Dispair chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
wow. i think that was one of the most fun oneshots i've read in a long time. a lot are funny. some are serious. but there are few action/adventure-ish ones that are funny, smart, serious and just fun to read. this is one of them.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I loved this fic. Alive or dead, Starscream's still a pain in the aft. I can't help but wonder what First Aid said to the other Protectobots (or anyone else) after seeing Prowl pop out of thin air... Keep up the good work!
Hellsfirescythe chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Oh wow...this was really good. really really good.

Wow. I never was a huge triple-changers fan, nor did I know a lot about them, but this fic. Wow. I really want to go investigae those mechs! Great job, the tension, the emotion, all that stuff was all there and had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I hope you have more TF fic's because I'm going to read them all.

Great job and Starscream and Jazz were purfect. *hmm has First Aid seen Ratchet's ghost?*
Master Solo chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
lol poor Soundie. Very nice epic shortfic. Yeah, I know, it's an oxymoron, but this oneshot seemed really long and I loved the way you portrayed everybody. It's one of the few times where I liked Jazz, especially teh way he drove the Combaticons nuts.
ThunderScythe chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
JazzxProwlcuteness! Starscream plots - body rage for revenge lots of big things going BOOM and other things going offline 'cuz they were in the line of it and high ranking ppl first acting weird then missing after doing damage to themelves or others! All in all it makes a bad week for Galvatron and a good one for the Starscream and the Autobots, (Cuz they won't be getting attacked and that means par-ty!)
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
OMG! LOVE! This was awesome, and its so hard to find good fics around here... i LOVE your Jazz D... some of his lines cracked me up, like woha.. eh hehe... and a nice touch with Ghost Prowl adnd Ghost Screamer... they really can all work together if they want to... VERY good job..