Reviews for Just One Night
icecreamgal31 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
the first chapter was my favorite. nice callback on the sunset.
Livi2Jack chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Really enjoyed this. It's pretty much the way I pictured it. I agree with every idea you pointed out. Thanks.
Kaytee33 chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Wow, great work! This story really got me!
astareltheweeper chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Lesley, this fic is wonderful. I think it really pinpoints where there relationship might be in the current season...

Sadly.. (and I mean really sadly..) I'm still playing catch up with season 10, and I prefer to be unspoiled, so thanks for the warning at the top of the chapter, and I'm adding this to my favourites so I can come back when I've seen all the current episodes.

It's lovely so far though; just perfect. :)

I checked out and commented on HopeLeslie's vid too; gorgeous.

See you around GW :)
i.m. nell chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
I loved your story! Thunks and Squee!
between the waves chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Wow.. cool story, I loved that.
JenniferJF chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Wonderful story. I see what everyone was talking about... Going to go read more. Thanks!
prometheus246 chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
YAY such a happy ending. bsolutely lved the wole story and the videos too :D

rock on
Natters chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
WHOO HOO! I got really worried for a few minutes there but what a ride!
Natters chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
aww. poor sam. poor jack
Natters chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
ouch! poor jack
Natters chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
aww. this was heart breaking! I'm crying at WORK fer crying out loud.
ChappaEyebrow chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
loved it. thanks for writing!
mara-anni chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
I really liked this series, so thank you. When I read the first one, though it was very good, it was just so sad to think of Sam and Jack never getting together. This chapter was good, though I would have liked to read more Jack POV (but that's just me being soppy - I loved reading about his breaking heart over Sam in this story)There is a part of me that feels that Sam won him over a little to easily, but then I also liked it.

I get the feeling that this might have been the final chapter - I hope not. Anyway thanks for a great story and putting Jack and Sam where they are meant to be...in one anothers arms. (sniffle)
gategirl13 chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
OMG! where do I begin! it was utterly beautiful! it brought tears to my eyes, lol. No words can do this story justice! it is so well written, in character, funny, heart aching... it's the deffinition of a perfect fic! you did a fantastic job! and I also enjoyed the youtube clips that went along with the chapters, i will have to comment hope leslie hermnharry :D. she did a great job! loved them.

seriously, this fic is fabulous, and this is defiantly going on the favourites list! personally I didnt like that comment from AT, but this, well it makes me feel a whole lot better toward it :p. you are a brilliant writer!