Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cold Hearted Bastard
mayrose 17 chapter 3 . 9/19
i love it ! it s sooo good
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 9/19
This is SO GOOD. Amazing read. Thanks :)
Inkzy chapter 3 . 7/29
I have been searching for this story for so long. I read it a while back, before I had an account and I've been dying to read it again. It feels a bit shorter. Did you edit it ? Or perhaps I was just a slow reader back then ? Anyway, ten out of ten. Love it
my deathly hallows chapter 3 . 7/19
It was terrific!
Saranki Mahira chapter 3 . 6/9
babyvfan chapter 3 . 2/28
Very interesting story. Definitely a lot of drama
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
ajazminisaflower chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Loved every moment:)
Kiro Angel chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Very, very good. I really like the concept and the AU you used here. You did great with Draco, too, and Sev.
Onyx Claws chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Excellent story, with incredible and intelligent usage of a central plot point, well done.
There were many spelling, grammar and punctuation errors throughout this story, unfortunately, which was a great shame as it drew attention away from your amazing plot lines and character developments.
I look forward to reading more from you, keep up the good work, but please think about getting yourself a beta reader for future stories
natsuki23 chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
So sweet and cute...! I love it!
kurosakiami01 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Oh, sure I'm leaving a review. I mean, how couldn't I?
Well, first, a little contrusctive feed-back (I know, you wrote this a long time ago, but anyway...) They are some missplaced commas, and what the hell is Harry doing in Draco's worst memory showing the Manor to McNair? And, well, in one point says Harry's sixteen, then seventeen, and then sixteen again. It's kinda confusing.
Anyway, I loved the story. I must say that I quite like the age difference. I have read before one fanfic where Harry somehow travels between words to one where Draco's older than him (oh, by the way, the other Dracos' Harry have died not too long ago) Ok, it's not where I was going. I liked it very much, you pulled out very nice their personalities, and even when the Potters&Co were truly annoying, it just made it more credible. I mean, it's the natural response! I can quite see how protective would have been James and Sirius over Harry if they haven't died...
I liked it. I liked the AU. I liked it a lot.
Nice work!
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Read the whole story and it was great! Hope you will write more. I like the way you write "Harry" or "Angel" a little different than the usual. And I enjoyed the funny banter between Harry and Draco and how Harry acted when he was Angel.
EugeBlack chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Beautiful story, I really really liked it!
RockQueen98 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I enjoyed this story so much! I normally don't like non-magic Drarry stories, but this was very well done and is very good. :)