Reviews for Out of the Fog and Into her Arms
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
sry iwanted to tell dis long back u suck at rewiews but r awesome in writing stories
AGMadden chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
oh that is mean to just leave it like that...I can't wait for more..
Yemi Hikari chapter 16 . 6/8/2007
My favorite part on this chapter. Lucius's point of view! :)
Yemi Hikari chapter 15 . 6/8/2007
Sorry for the late review. I know EXACTLY what it is like to have computer problems. And puppies chewing up stuff. Except, she chewed the attachment to the WII remote. And ... I was also busy with school.

...

I don't see how Rita could have gotten that information out so fast, but a good chapter even though. :)
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 16 . 5/26/2007
i hope lucious learns his lesson.. he's not good enough against hermiones! i can't believe that he's been such an ass, excuse the language. I also think that the password being snickers was pretty neat! what else... i think draco and harry could hate each other more. :D:D

laenamoradadeHERMIONE
dracoisthesexiestmanalive chapter 16 . 5/26/2007
that was a good chapter

dracoisthesexiestmanalive chapter 15 . 3/8/2007
that was a really good chapter

cant wait to see that skeeter women crushed

laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 15 . 3/7/2007
extreme twist! and yeah, it took a while, but it was definitely worth the wait! keep the good stuff coming.

i loved the expressions ron uses: snake devouring the lioness and the one's about Merlin, very very funny. I think Harry is being very rational, i know it doesn't fit, but draco could try to be less of a prick towards his girlfriends friends, right?
TrumpetQueen chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
So Im jus wondering if Dumbledore's death n the 6th book slipped out of this story. Like is he alive? Not tryn 2 b rude I was jus wonderin bc some people do that. Good so far!
Yemi Hikari chapter 14 . 1/28/2007
Nice, but perhaps you sould up the rating? And, the beatle, I have to wait to see where exactly your going with this one.
Slateblueeyes chapter 14 . 1/21/2007
And Ron thought he couldn't handle them kissing in front if him! WOnderful story...please update soon!
sugar n spice7493 chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
o dun dun dun... not very nice of you leaving us all on a cliffy. Wonderful read so far though.
SexyGreenEyes chapter 14 . 1/19/2007
i absolutely love this story. update soon please
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 14 . 1/18/2007
y mae! that was intense. i like this twist, sitting in the great hall together seems weird, however, the taking points from ravenclaw was very very classy.

damn ron! not only is he not coping with them being together but he is always in the wrong place and ugh! thank god harry has enough sense to cover his eyes, which is btw, pretty funny.

i love it!

laenamoradadeHERMIONE
dracoisthesexiestmanalive chapter 14 . 1/18/2007
taht was a really good chapter

i cant believe that women transformed as a beetle was watching