Reviews for One On One
oh my chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Excellent look at John and Rodney's friendship and the way they deal with a close call closer than others. Very lovely.
clerical medical chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Just a note to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed every one of your stories - the observation, the detail, the characterisation, the combination of humour and angst are all absolutely masterful. Thank you so much.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love your fic and I had a wide grin on my face a couple of times while reading it. And you did a great job with the Sheppard - Rodney interaction.

Thank you for writing it.
kirroth chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
"“I smell really, really bad,” Sheppard observed from behind his legs."

lmao. That was probably the best short fanfic I've read in a while. Just what I was looking for, a little treat before bed. Drunk/hungover Sheppard is fun. XD
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I was going back to reread some of my old favorites, and this occurred to me: you have Rodney and John throwing up on Carson's shoes with disturbing frequency. There's this story, there's Triptych, and I'm sure there's a few others I'm forgetting. If I were the good doctor, I'd make the boys take me on a nice, expensive shopping trip back on Earth. :-)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Amazing story! It had everything! Thanks for reading and sharing
LinziDay chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
LOL. “Clean up, aisle two” Excellent story.
La Madrugada chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I loved this fic! What an amazing combination of angst, friendship, comfort, and humor. With so many great one-liners, like 'Evidently chocolate cake, Lucky Charms, Crown Royal, basketball, and crashing from Wraith enzyme didn’t go together as well as they had originally thought'. Definite new fav!
shywalk chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Except for the puking, I loved it LOLOL Great banter between them
ManicTater chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I loved this one, too. I'll have to wait and read more of your fics later. I should really get to bed. You're definitely going on my favorite author list :)
Shakia chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow, definately in my favorites; I loved this to death! Love how long it was and everything you covered with the boys. Lol, and them being drunk you wrote so well! XP I always end up loving your stories and was totally sucked into the entire thing and loved all of it so much
mouse8 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Another wonderful story with great characterisation and humour. Loved it!
melisande chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
An awesome story about an awesome episode from an awesomely great author. River, I love your characterizations, the voices of your characters are spot on, and you handle the relationship with just the right balance of snark and smarm! As much as I love the slash stories by you and koschka, thank you so much for keeping a line of stories gen. Please don't stop! If I could think of any way to improve this story I'd tell you, but I can't find it - excellent concept, excellent execution, just the kind of missing scene I long for in a great ep. Thanks again for sharing your talent!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Deffinately one of the best tags i have read! Great dynamic beteween the two! ANd i actually lol at times! Very good!
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Perfect! Lmao, and lovin' the friendship. Nothin' better!

Keep on doin' what'cha do!