Reviews for The Ultimate Shock
Dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
It's a good story. I have my own Billie Fanfiction called Wizardry Quest. Check out my wiki called Wizardry Quest Wiki.
mosco chapter 11 . 3/23/2009
Hey:) I know this was written yonks ago but I loved the story and think it deserves more than 38 reviews. Anyway I liked how the baby orbed out lol:P But I wish we could of gotten to know collen more and seen a romance between them.
neverused chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
great story so cute
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
Interesting little fic... Loved the end where Cole was treating Prue like his best friend and she was all with the eye rolling.
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
I still can't believe I didn't review this. I'm sorry, I'm sorry! :D But... you know I love this. I really really do... and the ending, with the innocence thing... deep. Very deep. I loved it. I loved the thing that goes into the future, too, it was cute, very cute. So... great job on this story. *Claps* I'll miss it. :D And... I'm glad I could help you with it. It was fun. And I got to read the chapters before anyone else! :D

So... I'll go back to talking to you now. But AWESOME job. :P

Witty-Kate chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
kind of a rushed ending but otherwise really good!
PeytonPaigePatriciaHalliwell chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
omfg i love this story i do i do i do do do
littlestdevil chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
OMG OMG OMG twins i did not see that comin. lol billie during birth adn the comment about the fourth burrito was hilaroius i was like ROFLMAO great chapter i cant wait for the next update.
Witty-Kate chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
wow cool!
reio chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
cool, grerat story,

so please update the next chapter soon.
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
R & R-ing... again... tifh. This was great! I already told you that, but really, I love this story... I also can't wait to read more of the other one. Hehe, it's so hard not to give away anything in these reviews, because, well, I know what'll happen... sort of... hehe. Well, anyway, write more soon! I love it!

-ALly
PeytonPaigePatriciaHalliwell chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
o whose julie talking too o
littlestdevil chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
love the chapter can't wait for the next update
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
YES! I know what'll happen, I know what'll happen... hehehe. LOL. And I really enjoy sprinkles, so I'm liking the thank you. Hehe. Ahh, yes... beta-ing is fun... same with talking to you. Hehe. But yeah, this chapter was great, really. I love this story lots... well, I'll end this cuz I'm busy talking to you, but I just had to retell you how great of a job you did on the story so far.

Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Awesome job on this chapter! Hehe... yeah. I'm so glad I FINALLY got to read it before this though... it really does make me feel special. And plus, this was a great chapter even the second time! Hehe. I didn't mention this, but the whole ice cream thing is FUNNY. I don't know why I think it's so funny... maybe it's just because I'm weird... but yeah. I can't wait to see who Billie's new Whitelighter is... hehe.