Reviews for 2 Times
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You pegged Charlie right- he can really get his dander up over the smallest of things. And Charlie's tattoo story was very touching.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Oh, I loved the ending. Charlie's story was so sad, but so lovely.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
that was great loved it
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Excellent story with an interesting point. Thanks, Beth
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Heh, Charlie with tattoos? Wicked. :P Good story, I liked the bit of humour that lightened things up at the end after the melancholy nostalgia and profound brothers moment. I hope you don't mind if I don't review every one of your stories that I add to Favorites? It's not that they don't deserve a review (because they do, definitely!) but they're good, and most of the time I just want to move on to the next one! Thanks for all your heartfelt oneshots, they're perfect. :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love all your 'brother moments.' Excellent fic.
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Oh, I like it! Very nice! But what did Colby get? Anyways good job!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
OMGZ! I loved it!
JMM chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
"It had been so easy for Don to concentrate on the last three months of their mother’s life, the time during which Charlie had retreated to the garage and P vs. NP. It was easier to resent that time than to remember how close Charlie and Mom were, and to think about what it must have been like — for both of them — before Don had come home."

Thank you. About time we had a fic acknowledging the fact that it isn't "Perfect Don" vs. "Weakling Charlie".

Heck, Don was virtually absent from his family's life for *years*. But too many people seem to ignore this fact, casting him as Saint Don, with Charlie as Bad Son Who Abandoned Mom.
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
he he he. i could see it happening. i want a pi tattoo.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
"I’m thinking Colby has a hangover this morning. You think you could recap it for us over breakfast?”

I'm so glad that I had finished eating before I read that, or I would have choked and died right at my desk. Just another victim of The Fraidy Cat. 0.o
Patty chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Oh that Don! He truly has a devilish sense of humor. Poor

Colby, he doesn't know what he's in for.

The story of Charlie and his mother was sweet. I think we

tend to critisize Charlie for his retreat into math during his mother's final days. We forget about how unusually close they

were for all those years.
dHALL chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
"the lost puppy became a rottweiler"

That's a good descriptive sentence for that look.

Great one-shot!

Just wanna hug him.

Challenge accepted.
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I really enjoyed your story. That's how I would picture Don finding out about sweet innocent Charlie having a tattoo. )
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/6/2006