Reviews for Innocence Lost
666snoopy chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
That was very funny. Good job!
reviewer chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
hot, funny, and cute at the same time!

i love the dialogue. i havent read a fanfic that has to do with lolipops!

good job it was really great!
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
God AWESOME!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
ouch lolz _
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
OMG talk about irony! I'm eating a tootsie pop and listening to the song Innocence by Avril Lavigne while reading this! That is CRAZY! anyway... it was great and it is on my favorites list as are you!
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
oh now that was hott but why would you throw your sucker away id just go on about eating it but id make it more sexy lol
Lisachu chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Kawaii! lol i know that doesnt really fit with this story but...Kawaii!
Eiai chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
it did bring a smile!

it was so funny! i loved it!

i tried to see how many licks it taks but it took to many and ended up biting it :P
French Curly Fry chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
i loved it! i didnt think of this idea for a sasunaru. i also like the whole, "when the going gets rough, revert to basic insults" keep writing! bye!
BuggaTuu chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
haha I loved it! It was cute.

Yep Yep It was.

Fav.

lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Ahahaha!

This was so funny. I loved it.

Also, very true.

Awesome. ]]

luv Naru-kyou
Ryo Toya chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Cute, very cute! I love how you made that long-standing slogan so... sexy sounding. I love it!
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
omg that is so cute! and sasuke is such a pervert!lolz
mishka-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It really did bring a smile to my lips... Andrew... I know an Andrew who does the exact same thing can't eat lunch without making a perverted comment! That's it, I am going to lunch with Rachel... Oh yeah... she stopped going with me because I was the one making perverted comments... well... GOOD STORY LOVED IT!
Mazzer chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Hurrah for the perverts among us! . Great fic and I can safely say I could never eat an ice-lolly with the same innocence I once had. As apprently neither can Naruto.