Reviews for The Lily and the Snake
Storm Spirit chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
A beautiful, poignant little fic.

Thanks for posting

Storm Spirit
ihaveapapillion chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Astonishingly on mark, that scene in Dumbledee's office! Turns out you were right after all about this ship. Brava! Wish I could see Sev get a happier fate tho.
LOOKforMEunderTHEoldOKEtree chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
They say that it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, well i think thats a lide of BS
What-Happens chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
This story was amazing, it was well written, your grammar was perfect. I LOVED this story! fav!
Marionette chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
I really liked the end of this story-it was really powerful. :) Good job!
PhiloFoX chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Sweet sweet sweet sad story with a really smart ending. Thank you for it.

Loved Lily and young Sevvy, slighty OOC as he was, but maybe he could have been like that had he ever been actually loved. I wouldn't think he'd ever get that drunk, though, regarding his being a paranoid control-freak living in a constant mixture of danger and the fear to lose face.

Well done!

( and sorry for my English )
SugarHi Marauders chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
nicee...i dont normally approve of lily/snape but i gave it a chance...it wasnt bad!

but very romeo/juliet. VERY.

but its cool how u like filled in the stuff from the book.

sheri
Agent Motiel chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Wonderful, absolutly wonderful! I especially loved the last chapter. Keep up the good work!
BurningLionFrozenLamb chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
M...

Tasty. Very angsty, but tasty.

The last bit was certifiably magnificent. More like that, and the world would sob like.. yeah, I've run out of stuff.

It was cool. I like it. Woohoo.
Zelotia chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
*sniff*

That was very moving! You worked it so well. All the 'loose-ends' tied up and it fits with cannon.

I'd be happy to believe that this ship actually happened!

Keep writing!
NaginiFay chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
I like your ending alot
Mirallia chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
A gteat way to put Snapes story partg of the real one, using flashes from the book!I actually really liked it, keep it up!
Mirallia chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
So cute! I actually didnt really like the couple...but I sure do like them in this story!
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Severus tying his hair back while he works reminds me of Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events. ;)

Interesting plot you have going with this one. :)
Agent Motiel chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aw! I love it! It's so romantic. I've always loved Snape/Lily.