Reviews for The Colour of Envy
Hibisha chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is such an amazing story! FRHHCS##25*83!

OMG! KaiXTala and KaiXBrook! I am in lurve with this!
kai lover chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Please do a sequel when Brooklyn n kai get closer
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Sooooooo... Naturally, after just reading Sinners, I just HAD to read this.

Fantastic one-shot! I see that you have a thing for BrooklynKaiTala...haha. XD

I've read quite a few Brooklyn oneshots (No one uses him often, though! He needs more love...) and this has to by far be the best. I did read one other one that was equally as impressive, but it took a TOTALLY different route to this one.

Honestly? If you ever found the time, I really think you could make a full story out of this... It's an odd combination of pairings, but well, you have one person right here that would be interested in reading it. ;D

Also, WOO! I'm totally honoured to be the 50th reviewer. XD
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Tala:*shivers*

Bryan: what's up?

Tala: Nothing! 'y do I feel as if the lord of darkness is after me?'

lol, poor tala. I hope he can run fast. Oh well, bryan's there for violence if things get out of hand.
Quarry chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
this was so cool being from Brooklyns POV and i really liked the interesting facets that it added. when i got to the end i sat there for a while with a feeling of awe and amazement. Well done this whole thing is fab!
dark-phoenix-4eva chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i LOVE this story!

i kept getting confused if it was Tala or not...

Will there be a sequel for what happens the next year? If Brookie gets his prize?
Tom chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Great story
mistressluckless chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
omg this story is ace...i thnk u shuld continue it coz seriously this has the potential to be an excellent story anyway great story
Elves of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
YAY! I absolutely loved this one.

It's a shame I only found out about its existense now

(I should have read it the day it was posted)

I can easily immagine Brooklyn obsessing over Kai

and indeed, Kai was definitely a couple with Tala during G-Ref :)

Tala and Brooklyn are so much alike, when it comes to appearance of course.

Theu both are taller than Kai, have fiery-coloured hair (thought Brooklyn's is a bit more orange I think)

and both have eyes tinted by blue (Ice-blue for Tala where Brooklyn is more green-like to my opinion)

Tyson was only able to win his match against Brooklyn because of the strike Kai had dealt earlier on. (you know, once tasted the defeat... a second time is on the way because you now know what it can be like... or something like that)

Anyway, I thank you to present us such a marvelous fic

and until I read you again in another one ;D

Lhune
ColdBlackRaven chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
like always. A great story.
Kirie Hiiwatari chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh my! Poor Brooklyn! I'm glad he's with Tala though...perfect couple! That was really good Ladya writers block? Dont think so! Keep up the good work!

Kirie x
GypsyWillow chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I absolutely love your style of writing and this story was perfect. I liked Brooklyn's point of view and the fact that you made his thoughts so analytical. So many times people write him as flaky or out of it but he is a genius after all so it makes sense he would always be analyzing situations. Normally I like Kai with Tala or Ray but Brooklyn would be an interesting pairing if done properly and the way you write these characters I bet it would be a great story and yes I admit that was a hint for more ;)
Sam chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
can't remember if I said this already, but you could prob make this a great story if you so chose.

Having said that, I like it as a oneshot oo. Leaves more to the imagination.
J.J. Banks chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
-raises hand- Interested.

That was an interesting take on Brooklyn's POV, I quite enjoyed it.
Sam chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I would love for you to develop the plot further. I feel you left us a cliffhanger there. (i knew it was Tala when you said 'Russia's 2 most fearsome bladers') Please continue. dying to know what happens nxt. Just try not to hurt Tala _, I love the Tala/Kai and the Rei/Kai paring

Sincerly, Yaoi luvr