Reviews for Love Sparingly
kukipie11 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
No its not a complete shit. I find this story really beautiful. And using just one word: sparingly, you were able to weave this wonderful story :)
Elle chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I'm not a super-huge fan of Wolfstar, but this was really really well done so I totally appreciate it all the same. Anyway, I'm just here to tell you that I adore the picture of Remus and Sirius up there. (Tiny banner? Not sure of the official term.) it gives me warm fuzzies (: Also I love that you're Prongsie. Brilliant xD

Elle
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awwwnnnnn that's realy cute
You'reTheMoon chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
this was really adorable! i enjoyed it :)
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awwww so cute! I was smiling the whole time. Great job! XD
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aaawww! This is so cute! I love the vocabularies that you use and your writing style is amazing. This is really good. Good job! :)
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
very nice
aisuru Aki chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aw!
Ophelia and Juliet chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aww! This is lovely! Nice work, like all your other fics!

Juliet
Evreuces chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
hm i like your attitude. ) so laid back. ;) i enjoyed your adoration for a great use of vocabulary throughout the story. it seemed like it took a great amount of thought to create this fanfiction story. but only a hour? incredible! please update and write more!
mokubahv chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Cute! _~
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This is a nicely written and well rounded little story.

Well done.
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh my God. Somehow I always manage to find yours and love them before I realize it's you who wrote them!
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
actually, its really good! I love the I wasnt ogling! part :)
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
have to say that I thought it was a little hard to understand. It seems that Sirius finds out that he'sin love with Remus, and then recalls some night when they kissed. And that was weird. It might just be not, not having paid enough attention in english-class. It was sweet and I love the way you describe things, though...