Reviews for This Is Not Going to Be My Life
Faeith chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
*drolls* want more...
Simone1 chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
I loved the update! Poor Sam. I cant wait to see where this story goes!
Sam666 chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Poor Sam, John never does let up on him, It is a good thing that john as friends that care for this sons.
Rottweiler7692 chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
Wow! This is a really good story! I liked how you portrayed the younger Winchesters and especially Sam.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
greensprinkles chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
another good chapter.i absolutly love little up the great job!
Surplus Imagination chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
The story is very good. You deserve more reviews that you've gotten. You've portrayed the younger Winchesters in a way that I would have chosen. I like how you've made each brother envious of the other. I'm looking forward to more Pastor Jim.

Thanks for the story!
Simone1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Poor Sammy! That was a great update! I cant wait to read more!
Faeith chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Oh wow... *sniffs* Poor Sammy.
greensprinkles chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
this is really great!i love stroys about when they were kids.i agree im kinda addicted to this story and its only ch.4!keep up the great work!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Hmm. This actually makes sense. I mean, Sam said in "Dead In The Water"-I think-that he felt that no matter what he did it wasn't good enough for John. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
chaelzbellz chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
ME:Hi. My name is chaelzbellz and I'm a nocturnal08-aholic

GROUP: Hi Chaelzbellz

No really. I'm kinda addicted to this story and its only chapter four. Great Job!
Sam666 chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Oh wow, poor Sam, if only John had spoken to him more carefully then they would not have had the problems they did later on.
chaelzbellz chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
okay here's the thing, i'm pretty sure i'm in love with this story.
Sam666 chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Oh wow, how did I miss this, I love this, I gotta say that Sam is my favourite characterand I love the way you and written him. I do hope that you choose to continue with this story.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10