Reviews for This Is Not Going to Be My Life
Kumaproogey chapter 18 . 10/18/2007
I've been reading this story from the beginning & I continue to love & enjoy it. Sometimes with stories this long, things can seem to be dragging & the reader becomes bored – not so w/ this story. It's kept me hooked from day 1 & I am always eager for more chapters.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 18 . 9/22/2007
great part!
charming2drew chapter 18 . 9/22/2007
Oh, great chapter! I really enjoyed this one!

Abbz
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 18 . 9/21/2007
Nice chapter. Like how you got Caleb to 'talk' with Dean. The reactions were great, especially when John entered the fray!

I hope Jim finds Sam okay - though now I'm worried that its going to be even more hell for Sam when he gets back to the house to face his father, even with all the 'protection' from his friends...

Great going, update again soon!

Hob x
RedDragen chapter 18 . 9/21/2007
I am looking forward to what is going to happen next. Please up date as soon. as you can.
princess moon shadow chapter 18 . 9/21/2007
Love it! Uh oh, sammys really in trouble!
sammygirl1963 chapter 18 . 9/21/2007
Awesome chapter! I think Caleb might have started to get thru to Dean about taking it easy on Sam right now. Tho I don't think things are going to go to well when John talks to him. After this chapter you have got to update soon so we know how Sammy is and how John reacts to his taking off!
Apollo's Lady chapter 18 . 9/21/2007
Dean's position of being stuck in the middle is so very vivid here...
SupernaturalKris chapter 18 . 9/21/2007
Aw very cute update! I like that Dean was just a little pleased that Sam was going to get in trouble. That's very older-brother-esque :) But Dean saying they just make it so hard, oh! Broke my heart! That's such a Dean thing to say! He just wants his dad and his brother to get along! Can't wait to see how John deals with Sammy!
SupernaturalKris chapter 17 . 9/1/2007
It was funny how Sam took down Caleb in the dark :) And I'm really interested to see where this Sam-Dean fight goes. Good update.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
Poor Dean! I really get where you're coming from..and yet Poor Sam! I really get where you're coming from too! Can't we all just have pie and get along?

I think your version of Caleb is very interesting and has a very fresh feel to it.

Can't wait for more.
Angelbyname chapter 17 . 8/20/2007
Oh this is great stuff! Loving it.
Sam666 chapter 17 . 8/20/2007
Great Chapter, loved the Caleb that you have created. I can see both John and Dean pushing Sam away
shirlzstur chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
omg

john is so MEAN!
charming2drew chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Great chapter! I loved it!
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »