Reviews for This Is Not Going to Be My Life
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Loved it! Especially the way you have them meet Caleb!

At least John is out of Sam's hair for now - though I never expected Dean to go at him like that...Lucky for Sam that Caleb was there.

Can't wait for the next chapter, great work!

Hob x
princess moon shadow chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Love it!
Trish62 chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Dunno if I ever reviewed this story before, but thought I'd let you know that I've enjoyed it. I have to admit the time between chapters throws me off, but the writing is good and keeps my interest. Maybe when you're done I'll come back and read the whole thing together. Anyway, nice chapter...well done.
lnlune chapter 17 . 8/19/2007

that's a really nice part, a little short though. I hope you'll write more soon. :)

I would love to see Caleb kicking Dean's butt! :)

RedDragen chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
I can't wait for more
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
Awesome chapter! Loved the flashback of a young Sammy taking on Calen and winning!

And so the angst begins again now that Sammy has let it be known that he doesn't want to hunt anymore-so not good!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
great part!
lnlune chapter 16 . 8/2/2007

that's such a great story. You have to update soon! :)

I love poor Sammy dealing with his issues, his inner thoughts. I like Dean being Dean, John being John. And Jim is nice.

Please write more ASAP! :)

Angelbyname chapter 16 . 8/1/2007
Fantastic, best one I've read yet. Keep it coming
SupernaturalKris chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
Nice addition to the story. I like Sam's unadvised attempt to shove Dean lol. That's so Sam, to try something even though he completely knows better. Hopefully there'll be some Winchester forgiveness in the near future.
poisonivykiss chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
I say.

Sammy should run away.

And um. Gets really injured.

Great chapters, I almost cried at all those moments Sam had when he thought he was worthless and. :D.
Sam666 chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
That was a great chapter, I loved Pastor Jim warning John that he could loose Sam if he did not let up a little
SPNCruzin chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
woohoo! you updated and it was good. poor sammy can't seem to catch a break can he? please update soon. thank you
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 16 . 7/14/2007
ooh, you've left me wanting more - as usual.

Hob x