Reviews for Too Far Gone?
s8trgrlhinata chapter 18 . 3/23/2009
your story was awsome!

i've read it so many times ,and it gets better each time.

you kept everyone in character so well.

I'm hoping to do a Little Miss Sunshine fic with myself

lol keep writing your awsome fics
Lunesta chapter 18 . 9/24/2008
that was a really good fic. I hope you make a GND one soon. Make it about Klits. Sorry I'm totoly in love with Paul Dano. lol by the way love your profile.

well

Ja ;)
amaXdear chapter 14 . 5/30/2008
I like Dwayne's new friends! This chapter was really well written; the whole aura was more normal than anything in Alberqurue (however the hell you spell that.)
ThePurplePanda chapter 18 . 9/20/2007
...Frank and Kirby?

Wtf ;-;
emilie kent chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
interesting story.

one point though, it would have been better if Dwayne had written the notes to Cody and them, instead of speaking, because he is breaking his vow of silence.
120shadowlev27 chapter 18 . 3/29/2007
very in depth, it was really good. how did richard react when dwayne al of a sudden showed up on his doorstep? you didn't say anything about contacting the family.
homedemo chapter 18 . 2/24/2007
Amazing story. Perfect epilogue and the How Marcel Proust Ruined My Life was excellent. You're a good writer.
Iniga chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cool that you wrote a fic based on this movie.
GreatOdin'sRavens chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
I knew that Little Miss Sunshine fanfics were few and far between, but I didn't expect to find such SLUDGE. This fanfic turns everyone completely out of character, Dwayne especially. So don't stick your little Stus and Sues out there with the hopes that people will believe Dwayne would even associate with people. DWAYNE HATES PEOPLE. DWAYNE DOES NOT HAVE FRIENDS.

Perhaps you should LISTEN to characters in movies before you write such hideous junk involving them. Do yourself a favour and quit while you've only written one piece of shit.
kat chapter 18 . 11/7/2006
I must say Em!ly that this is a very good story...and I like that it's realistic :) And you're a very good writer...this has a good plot...I could say a lot of wonderful things about it but I think you already know how amazing I think it is and my phone is ringing so..I love you, you're talented..and the epilogue is definitely my favorite. good characterization..lol to Mr. Brick Wall.

'kay Cheers to your Writing-Talent

~Katherine Nicole
PuckRox chapter 18 . 10/15/2006
I PLAY VIOLA IN TWELFTH NIGHT IN THE FUTURE? SCORE! haha, man, i wish carson was a real person. he sounds hot.

Hehe, one of Roxanne and Cyrstal's children is named after me! ANOTHER SCORE!

I'm surprised you didn't marry some random guy named Thadius... lol

I still say it would've been cool if Olive grew up to be a professional tennis player.

"Uncle Frank never did get around to killing himself." that made me giggle

Hurray for Melanie marrying a geek!

"Frank and Steve also remain quite close friends." Gah, okay, STEVE carrell plays FRANK. does ANYONE ELSE find that funny?

omg, i was going to start writing a "girl next door" fic too, but i still have no plot.

HELLZ YES I EXIST!

Hehe. "Mr. Brick Wall is also a real person, though he has a name, and it is not Brick Wall."

Heck yes, I get a thank you! woot woot!

woot woot, great story Havah! I loves you!
PuckRox chapter 17 . 10/15/2006
um, excuse me, why are julia and carson's hair all messed up and his top buttons are undone? you'd better be implying that we got attacked by a group of rapacious monkies that thought we were bananas, and NOT that we went off and did stuff... *eyes you carefully*
grape pi chapter 18 . 10/14/2006
hello. It is me, or I.

I liked your story.

It was cool.

I know who Mr. Brick Wall is... hehehe

Is Roxanne constance?

i thought so.
Amy Troy chapter 14 . 10/2/2006
Aw! That's so sweet! Write more please?
bcfan87 chapter 11 . 9/23/2006
Looks like things are gonna get a little heated huh? Awesome chapter by the way. ;)