Reviews for Fire, Light, and Floodwater's Height
ALonelyStar chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Saix is a butterfly, hehehehehe.
galadriel-nz chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
This is great, how come you haven't updated for ages?

Love the little bits at the beginning and end of each chapter, very imaginative :)
darkchild chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Please update as soon as possible, this story is very good and very interesting_...
Serphenia chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Interesting. Well. Continue? Please? I'd love to know what happens next

Please update soon!
cosplaythief chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Well there's not much I can say about this chapter aside that I totally called Pooh's book. But it wasn't for the right person. I can't imagine Sai'x in Pooh's world! So he must be at the Starry hill page or something. Anything important with Pooh always happens at the Starry Hill.

I'm with you about the Keystaff, it's kind of unfair not to give her a blade. Who knows, she probably swings them better than Sora AND Riku not that I am a big Kairi fan but I was really happy when she got to the action. No more damsels in distress.

Well I am itching for a new chapter, specially if it gets me the chance to remember good ole Eeyore: the only reason I like 100 acre woods (well aside from Tigger, but everyone loves tiggers. Being loved is what they do best.) And maybe see who will get their hands on Sai'x.

To conclude this review I will add two things. The first being the usually "This story rocks so far" and "Keep up the good work" part. And the second is the obligatory mention of Demyx's name. I mean I'll try to mention him in every review that has to do with the Organisation.

*clears throat* Anyhow...

Cheering you on.

Jou-pup

PS: Okay, so Marluxia is in Pride Rock. He has to be. So that means no one will be in Agrabah? I'm still lost with Zexion...did he lend Riku his cologne? :P
Vaed chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Haha, sora acts exactly like how he acts in game... happy-go-lucky. This seems very superior than alot of the KH3 fics I've seen... alot more so. I can't wait for the battle!
cosplaythief chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Oh geez, Malificient is really weird to write a poem like that. I can just imagine what her grocery list looks like. XD

Anyways, another great chapter. The poem was really good and I can already guess where the pieces of the members are. Let's see now:

Xibar(Mulan's world)-Xaldin(Beast's castle)

-Vexen(Err,a book? Pooh's book? Maybe his notes that DiZ found? She did say "was" so maybe she found him)

-Lexaeus(err, I'll get back at you)

-Zexion(wow, this is harder)-Saïx(Back where he was defeated I think?)

-Axel(In Mickey's pocket. He should be in Sora's ass pocket though XD )

-Demyx(Underworld, Underworld, Underworld)

-Luxord(Port Royal, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the gold chest in the middle of the ocean)

-Marluxia(Dark Jungle? Tarzan? Shouldn't he be in Castle Oblivion?)

-Larxene(Err, Halloween town?)-Roxas(He's inside YOU)

Yea, that was bad but still I tried. And I had fun doing it.

Anyways, this review is getting long enough at it is so...

Jou-pup

PS: Why do everyone make Demyx in love with Axel? Did I miss something in the game? Or is it just that good old Fire/Water thing going on? I really want to know.
cosplaythief chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Yay, hurrah for plot development! Although I would much prefer some action.

I must say, I love this story. Really, just by reading the prologue I am sure that I'll enjoy it to the very end. Well, that and the fact that I saw Demyx is going to be in it. I don't know why but I just _love_ him. Probably the fact that he's a bit of a coward. Anyhow, I will add this to my favorite story list only if you update again. I don't want to add stories that are abandonned halfway you know? So do please continute. I'll be cheering you on until then.

Jou-pup,

Who can't wait to see Demyx action. :P
Vaed chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
Looks like a very well-thought out fiction, I certainly can't wait for the next chapters! Everything is very well-written and the philisophical part makes things even better. I especially can't wait for the love square (lawl) but I'm very interested to see what will unfold for the orginization.