Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
vsvigilante chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very moving story-I would love to see more of them with V and Michael as their friendship grows.
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
painful and sweet
kai chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This was a gem of a story. I never would have guessed that Michael harbored such a dark, tormemting past, but of course he does. Without that experience, he would be too flawless to be true! That was incredibly moving and sad, Michael's recounting of his brother's death. One of the darkest, most difficult and evocative scenes you've written to date, and yet it's as if you toss it off effortlessly.

In spite of the dark material, I found some of the moments truly comic, like V appearing at Michael's house in vigilante garb after the latter faints, prepared to defend his friend. It's so...V! And it's so sweet that V now has a brother!
Angela chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Lovely. It's nice to see V and Michael's friendship getting stronger.
pinkarella7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great story!...very touching! Once again...V always knows exactly what to say. Keep the stories coming please! :)
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Very nice. Though I still want to see a baby story.
873833 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I love your stories, they're so good! Ohh that's so sad about Michael's brother [ ahh well at least he and V are friends now I hated it when they weren't friends.

And I get way too into your stories.

But never mind.

Continue to write them, please, they rule!

x