Reviews for Ghost of You and Me
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Moony Lover chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
one word: AMAZING
Mrs Grim chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Sniff- I am not going to cry...that was lovely!
Jayly chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Rose Black chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Um ,where'd she get the younger children from? I don't know if she's sposed to have remarried or what, but it doesn't seem like she did.
uhnugnd chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
That was really sweet! My boy friend fell aslpeep on me so it's hard to type..Really sad..I'm kinad in a depressed mood right now.. Well, I think you should turn this into a story of some sort! I gotta go my boyfriend is snoring exetremely loud and I wanna get some sleep story!~The Real Baka
Kimmy Larisa chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
This is good. ~ Kimmy
Hermonie chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
aggg! you always seem to make me cry. that's a good thing tho, i think. you write sooooo nicely (sorry, i just got home from regents exams, and my brain has burned out.
Navi chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
that was soooooo sad! you need to work on Final Battel some more...and i think My name is Sirius Black is just perfectly fine. it doesn't need to be changed...but your the author so you can do whatever the you like to your stories. bye bye now.
SaraBeth chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Padfoot, this is so sweet! I love it! but you already knew that. I'm writing mnirl! Well ttyl ~Moony
Firebolt7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! yay for sirius! yay for kaydi because she wrote such a good story!1 YAY for kim because shes kim! YAAAAAAAAY! Kim ()