Reviews for Blue Morning, Blue Day
Tharin chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
It's amazing into what kind of trouble they can get, especially if they *don't* go searching for it. *g* I liked the story.
sbishoff chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
This was a great ending to the story.

The judge finding Mark in time to come to the rescue. I loved the ending where Mark pushes the judge to admitting he doesn't want him to leave, even thought he had no intentions of doing do.

Thanks for sharing the great story.
sbishoff chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
Liz,

this was a great chapter also.

Of course the judge isn't about to give up and go home. And he uses whatever threats or promises he has to to get what he wants.

It's a good thing Mandy has the kids on the lookout since the police are getting no where. Now that they have the name of the officer, maybe they can get somewhere.

Mark's predicament is dire, and he knows it. He is still holding out for the judge to find him. Sending his medal to the judge says a lot. It is one of the things that mean the most to him, as he never leaves without it. And also, if you look at it, it is his way of acknowledging things are bad, and he may not get out of this one.
sbishoff chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
This was a good chapter.

First, there is the judge's refusal to go home and leave it to the police to find Mark. I loved where Mandy asks him if he will tell Mark how much he loves him once they find him. And the judge in his typical fashion stumbles over the answer.

Mark being taken by the cop to the bad guys was bad. His situation does look bad at this point.

Hopefully will finish tonight. Keep sharing the great stories.
sbishoff chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Great chapter.

Mandy's revelation to the judge that Mark is going to come live with her in Nassau, and the judge's surprise at hearing it. He knew he would have to let Mark know he still wanted him around once he found him.

Mark's attempt to escape was interesting, as he rode through areas he was not familiar with was exciting.

I'll read more as soon as I have time.
sbishoff chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
This is also a great chapter. I have loved this story from the first time I read it. Mark's admission that he thinks the jude is getting ready to ditch him, and that he expects it to always happen is sad, but true to his nature. He has been left and abandoned time after time until it what he expects to always happen. He has decided that he should get out before he is kicked out, so it won't hurt so much. He feels that if he's not wanted anymore, he'll leave before he's told and has to face the truth that the judge doesn't love him.

What he doesn't know is that the judge is worried about him, and trying to find him.

And it is Mark's usual luck that he stumbled into the drug deal.
sbishoff chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This is a very nice story. I remember reading it before. I loved Frank's ability to see the true nature of Mark's condition, and to help Hardcastle to see it also. Frank is able to help the judge see that Mark needs a vacation and convince him to do it soon, before something bad happens.

Mark's fear over what could have happened when the gun went off was riveting-his constant fear that the judge could be hurt or killed (only this time by his own mistake.)

Frank's trying to calm Mark after the incident while trying to stop the judge from yelling at him at the same time was great. It shows him at his greatest as he tries to intervene in the relationship to help keep the friendship (and makeshift family) intact. It is somethinghe has gotten very good at since Mark came to Gulls-Way.

Will be reading the rest soon, and will comment more later.

Thanks for sharing.
JudyH chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Only these two could get into trouble in paradise...Loved the story, as usual. My only complaint is that it ended much too soon!

Judy H.
firefly123 chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
This story was a lot of fun to read. Wish it had been about 20 chapters though. Maybe they could attempt another vacation at some point. It's nice knowing that the judge really does love Mark, even if he does have trouble expressing those you'll write another story real soon.

Ann
wuemsel chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
*laugh* Loved Hardcase's boltness at the end here. "Hey. Don't leave." *grin* Very him! A fun and sweet read. Poor kid, feeling so insecure (loved the first two chappies; so cute) and of COURSE they can't get a real vacation. Shoulda known better, guys. ;) All in all, a great read. Thanks for posting.
L.M.Lewis chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
It's like Poe, only with cockroaches. I'm with Mark on this, just shoot me-anything but the cockroaches in the dark.

There will be a chapter seven very soon, I hope?
louise1717 chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
hi ,i am enjoying tjuis fic enough to think about going out and buying hte first season on so long since ive watche hte show but you make it sound like it was as much fun as i remembered.i liked both milt and mark .and your fic is doing their characters justice.

btw i remember caribe the series .
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
". . .that camping trip in the mountains." I love it, Hardcastle as the master of understatement.

And there's Frank, the not-so-calm voice of reason again.

I'd be reading chapter two right now, except ffnet is having another snit.
CAnn chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This was a very nice story so far, I love any story with Frank...with him helping Mark how can it be bad. When will we see more?
JoAnnB chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great first chapter! I love the way Frank "sees" Mark so well and is trying to help Milt understand. I'll stay tuned for the next chapter.