Reviews for The Dragon Within
Gino chapter 7 . 2/11
I thot that it Wes asome and I can't what for chapter 8 & chapter 9 to be up I hope ther up reel soon
Ophidias chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I thought this story had potential and then you started chapter two with that stupid narrator paragraph and seem to have forgotten how to stick to a single tense. I didn't even bother to read the rest of the chapter.
angel61991 chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
please update soon! i hate cliff hangers! i need 2 know what happens next!
feernando chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
i liked the story and i hope that you can finish
feernando chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
men the begging was really good
Cor Strike FX chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Well, don't wait too long before posting the next chapter. Or else I'll hunt you down.
creatureofthepitchblack chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i don't know about the rest of the story yet but i did want to comment on the beginning. it's just very thinly put together. a dragon god just happens to be drawn to ranma, the neko ken just so happens to be a bastardized version of a dragoon creation ritual, the dragon god is just so happens to bond with ranma, etc etc etc.

could you have arranged this any more conveniently?

ranma falling into spring of drowned dragon god would have been less of a suspension of disbelief than all those circumstances put together, and dare i say it(?), more logical.

oh yeah, ranma's something like 6 or so when he undergoes the when the dragon looks into his soul and sees the loneliness he certainly does not see countless years of it. he sees only a few, since ranma was relatively happy before he was taken from his mother.
Shinlong17349 chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
Very nice can't wait to see what happens.
Rogue7 chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
This is one of the better ADnD crossover's I've read.

I do hope that 'Next time' is getting closer ;) 'tis such a nasty place to stop for an extended time
The Thirteen Truths chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Wonderful story, I shall patiently wait for the next chapter, excellent job.
lighthalk chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
grate storry hope you will update soon.
HotaruSama00 chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
Very well-written. I hope to read more in the future.
Dead.Account.Canada chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
Noo! Ranma!

That has to be the most AWESOME cliffhanger ever. How am I supposed to sleep at night now?

dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Sorry, but this fic fails. Ranma goes through major changes but the timeline stays the same for this long? Changes multiply over time and this setup doesn't fit a changed timeline. Ranma is supposed to have had years with a dragon's memories and powers and yet Genma was able to defeat him easily to drag him to the Tendo's place and Ranma then easily defeated Genma where he was having trouble with it before. None of it really fits.
Excel chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
I didn't expect this to be this good.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »