Reviews for Only in Hyrule
Okay this. This is like a trillion dollar art piece. It's amazing! I write stories all the time and read thousands of these fanficts, but by far yours is the best! :)
Flyingpiggies123 chapter 26 . 7/30
You should take a page from Zelda's book and do what she did at her first pubic appearance. To quote Tetra: "You're good enough to show on demand, but you also have integrity, in the sense that you do not obey whatever order is given to you." I really enjoy your stories, but I don't want to make you feel obligated to do anything if you don't want to. (I know this is WAY too late to apply to this story, but it applies to all of your stories, the ones in progress and the ones you write in the future, if you choose to continue. [You totally should, though, you're an AMAZING author.])

I love all of your stories that I've read so far and I've made it a personal goal to read every single one you've posted on this site. It's difficult to find good fanfics these days, with interesting and immersive plotlines, PLUS good grammar AND an element of something-or-other that keeps me hooked and wanting more! (It's these types of stories that keep me up 'till 3am. I LOVE stories like that.)

You might try your hand at original stories, I have a feeling that you could TOTALLY make a career out of it! No pressure though, do whatever you feel comfortable doing. :)
SwanDestiny chapter 27 . 7/13
This is... Amazing. I can't express to you how much I love this, and how original this is, and how romantic... My life is perfect. Here.
Zatara1324 chapter 27 . 7/3
Hahaha that was so great! I normally don't like AU but you worked this like a master! I loved all the character references, and how you created Zelda into the Queen we know. Link was perfect too with his loyalty and cuteness and caring. Thank you for spending so much time and effort on this!
Amixa chapter 5 . 6/26
I just remembered about this chapter, and I was wondering, what the heck is in Aryll's letter?
Amixa chapter 27 . 5/30
RandomButLoved chapter 27 . 5/24
I will totally sleep well tonight. I get why this has so many awards, because it is damn awesome. I did link this back to Princess Diaries early on, but it has blossomed from a "simple" concept into such a magnificent spectacle of wonder that is truly brilliant. It is, honestly, your best piece of work, which is something. Zelda's character was true and realistic, and her journey was mostly what we all dream for (hot guy, Queen, everything but attempted murder), meaning that I will hold this story close to my heart. Gods, I loved Link in this, and his journey too was so heart warming, and the fact that he almost left broke my heart.
Such a beautiful story, one that I am more than happy to gush over for many years to come -
Amixa chapter 15 . 5/24
Omg that was so funny! Gannon definitely had his butt kicked! Zelda was literally so badass! I'm SO screenshoting that entire scene! You are like the goddess of humor!
Amixa chapter 8 . 5/23
Yes! That was a awesome speech!
Amixa chapter 3 . 5/23
This story seems really interesting, and sorry if this review is kinda awkward because this is a pretty old story.
Zeldageek726 chapter 27 . 4/28
AMAZING!(no other comment other than everything about this is amazing, your writing is amazing, the characters are amazing, I love this story so much, FAVORITE STORY EVER!
Dark the shark chapter 27 . 4/26
This was, for lack of a better word, amazing.
ReaderFromHyrule chapter 10 . 4/22
What's a faucet?
I thought you wrote in British English!?
(It's called a tap)
Electronic Ink 0 chapter 4 . 4/10
Oh, crud. I sat up straight in my chair too xD
You are making me laugh SO HARD it is not funny! Every second word is Zelda wanting to get some serious bone-jumping happening! Its hilarious!
HylianMelodies chapter 27 . 2/28
Gah I HATE finishing stories It's makes me all sad and nostalgic. I get way too nostalgic about these little things. Ergh you make your stories too good I can't NOT get all nostalgic about finishing them they're much too, Oh Din'sake I have no words for It. I think I might have to do an evaluation just to see If I now like Romances, Joy. Anyways besides my ranting and the fact this was finished in 2007. Great story!
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »