Reviews for Only in Hyrule
ellie chapter 2 . 7/27
Is Link's attractiveness really that blinding? Like, if some guy described me as "...a bratty, uneducated shopaholic who doesn't know the difference..." I'd be about ready to fight him no matter how hot he was. I also find it interesting that the stewardess was in the wrong for presuming that Link didn't know what a shaker was, but when he presumed the sort of drink Zelda would like, it was okay. It's just...he's kind of a dick right now. That's fine, assuming he goes through character development, but it's frustrating that he's not really being presented that way. I feel like I'm supposed to understand where Zelda's infatuation is coming from, but I'd probably be living up to that "bratty" statement by cussing him out once we were alone. I'm also hoping this gets better in later chapters, but Zelda's constant thoughts about Link's good looks make her sound more like a hormonal teen. I totally get that he's good-looking, we don't need the constant reminder.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 27 . 5/30
This was good. Quite good, in fact. The humor in particular was excellent

But it did have a prevailing problem: Predictability.

A superb story keeps the reader guessing at every page. I could have stopped reading this at any point, and I already knew the ending. You've got decent ideas here, but writing is less about the ideas, and more about the execution. I could write about a dramatic romance with deceit and lies, and it would be boring compared to if George R.R. Martin wrote about eating a sandwich

So I'm sure that after ten years, none of this matters to you. Still, I wanted to say my piece. Now that I have, farewell.
WiseGirl9859 chapter 27 . 5/27
Okay... I may or may not have shrieked really loudly at the end. Csjcsfkek I'm gushing so much atm. It was such a lovely fic that had me nearly in tears from laughing so hard sometimes. Zelda was just.. Wow. Just thinking about some of the things that went through her head cracks me up. The interactions between all the characters flowed seamlessly. I suppose my only criticism is how... coincidental Ganondorf's fall was. I don't really think he'd be caught so easy. He's too smart for that. Perhaps I was just looking for some extra drama, but it's just my opinion. Otherwise the fic was absolutely perfect!
I literally had to laugh for a minute when I read Zelda would be thaught horseback Rising by Shiek. I also think that this story is really great so far, I can't wait to read the rest!
(I apologize for any upcoming spelling or grammar errors, as english is not my native language)
AllisTheTangyOrange chapter 14 . 1/7
"Ruto, Malon. You're coming with me," I snap coldly, proceeding to grab a towel and stalk towards the castle. As they follow, I notice my friends exchange uneasy glances. It seems I'm creating a pretty good anger facade!
Leading them on a bit further, I spin around and gush, "You've GOT to see my room!" then run, cackling evilly at the bewildered expressions on their faces.

Yup. This Zelda's payback!
At least, my version of it.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
Okay this. This is like a trillion dollar art piece. It's amazing! I write stories all the time and read thousands of these fanficts, but by far yours is the best! :)
Flyingpiggies123 chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
You should take a page from Zelda's book and do what she did at her first pubic appearance. To quote Tetra: "You're good enough to show on demand, but you also have integrity, in the sense that you do not obey whatever order is given to you." I really enjoy your stories, but I don't want to make you feel obligated to do anything if you don't want to. (I know this is WAY too late to apply to this story, but it applies to all of your stories, the ones in progress and the ones you write in the future, if you choose to continue. [You totally should, though, you're an AMAZING author.])

p.s.
I love all of your stories that I've read so far and I've made it a personal goal to read every single one you've posted on this site. It's difficult to find good fanfics these days, with interesting and immersive plotlines, PLUS good grammar AND an element of something-or-other that keeps me hooked and wanting more! (It's these types of stories that keep me up 'till 3am. I LOVE stories like that.)

p.p.s.
You might try your hand at original stories, I have a feeling that you could TOTALLY make a career out of it! No pressure though, do whatever you feel comfortable doing. :)
SwanDestiny chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
This is... Amazing. I can't express to you how much I love this, and how original this is, and how romantic... My life is perfect. Here.
Zatara1324 chapter 27 . 7/3/2015
Hahaha that was so great! I normally don't like AU but you worked this like a master! I loved all the character references, and how you created Zelda into the Queen we know. Link was perfect too with his loyalty and cuteness and caring. Thank you for spending so much time and effort on this!
Amixa chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
I just remembered about this chapter, and I was wondering, what the heck is in Aryll's letter?
Amixa chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
OMG! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! WILL YOU WRITE A SEQUEL!? PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL!
RandomButLoved chapter 27 . 5/24/2015
I will totally sleep well tonight. I get why this has so many awards, because it is damn awesome. I did link this back to Princess Diaries early on, but it has blossomed from a "simple" concept into such a magnificent spectacle of wonder that is truly brilliant. It is, honestly, your best piece of work, which is something. Zelda's character was true and realistic, and her journey was mostly what we all dream for (hot guy, Queen, everything but attempted murder), meaning that I will hold this story close to my heart. Gods, I loved Link in this, and his journey too was so heart warming, and the fact that he almost left broke my heart.
Such a beautiful story, one that I am more than happy to gush over for many years to come -
Amixa chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
Omg that was so funny! Gannon definitely had his butt kicked! Zelda was literally so badass! I'm SO screenshoting that entire scene! You are like the goddess of humor!
Amixa chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
Yes! That was a awesome speech!
Amixa chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
This story seems really interesting, and sorry if this review is kinda awkward because this is a pretty old story.
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »