Reviews for Only in Hyrule
Ale-Russ chapter 1 . 5/13
read this story a while back, stil enjoyed it. grats on 900 favorites btw
The-Right-Girl chapter 24 . 5/7
*snickers*
If I had a hundred dollars, I would pay you to write this story from Link's point of view!
Even reading it once again, I still enjoy your fantastic writing!
Thank you!
Molgera chapter 27 . 5/1
I'm not exaggerating, this is the best Zelda fic I have ever read. The characters were written perfectly, and the story went at just the right pace. I love how you wrote Zelda, you made her more human and relatable than most writers do, and you made Link super hot in this too, so thank you! I really hope we'll see a sequel, and never stop writing!
Molgera chapter 16 . 4/30
Honestly thought, I could see this becoming a TV show. It's so good!
ZeldaWolf11 chapter 27 . 4/2
... You, my friend, must never stop writing. Never in my life have I been so upset that a story has ended. This story was paced perfectly. Your way with words is truly exceptional and inspiring. It is a story that refuses to be stopped until you reach the end. It may or may not have kept me up until 4 o clock in the morning... :P Astounding work! I look forward to reading your other works as well. :)
The Rose Duelist chapter 27 . 2/20
I just finished reading this and I loved every second of it. I read it all in one sitting. Thank you for the wonderful ride. It was so amazingly executed and the ending was perfect!
THIS STORY IS AMAZING I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY! i just hope there will be more of these kinds of fanfic! fantastic work!
Carottal chapter 27 . 8/24/2016
An enjoyable ride, a fun story, and all that is needed for a guilty treasure... It would be fun to see a bit more of Link's take on all that (but maybe you wrote a twin story to this one ?) or see more of Zelda's lessons or getting smashed with Link. I wondered since Navi's appearance if the triforce would come into play. Seems it didn't. Well, too bad.

So yeah, though not exactly surprising, this story was a lot of fun to read, thank you for it :)
ellie chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Is Link's attractiveness really that blinding? Like, if some guy described me as "...a bratty, uneducated shopaholic who doesn't know the difference..." I'd be about ready to fight him no matter how hot he was. I also find it interesting that the stewardess was in the wrong for presuming that Link didn't know what a shaker was, but when he presumed the sort of drink Zelda would like, it was okay. It's just...he's kind of a dick right now. That's fine, assuming he goes through character development, but it's frustrating that he's not really being presented that way. I feel like I'm supposed to understand where Zelda's infatuation is coming from, but I'd probably be living up to that "bratty" statement by cussing him out once we were alone. I'm also hoping this gets better in later chapters, but Zelda's constant thoughts about Link's good looks make her sound more like a hormonal teen. I totally get that he's good-looking, we don't need the constant reminder.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
This was good. Quite good, in fact. The humor in particular was excellent

But it did have a prevailing problem: Predictability.

A superb story keeps the reader guessing at every page. I could have stopped reading this at any point, and I already knew the ending. You've got decent ideas here, but writing is less about the ideas, and more about the execution. I could write about a dramatic romance with deceit and lies, and it would be boring compared to if George R.R. Martin wrote about eating a sandwich

So I'm sure that after ten years, none of this matters to you. Still, I wanted to say my piece. Now that I have, farewell.
WiseGirl9859 chapter 27 . 5/27/2016
Okay... I may or may not have shrieked really loudly at the end. Csjcsfkek I'm gushing so much atm. It was such a lovely fic that had me nearly in tears from laughing so hard sometimes. Zelda was just.. Wow. Just thinking about some of the things that went through her head cracks me up. The interactions between all the characters flowed seamlessly. I suppose my only criticism is how... coincidental Ganondorf's fall was. I don't really think he'd be caught so easy. He's too smart for that. Perhaps I was just looking for some extra drama, but it's just my opinion. Otherwise the fic was absolutely perfect!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
I literally had to laugh for a minute when I read Zelda would be thaught horseback Rising by Shiek. I also think that this story is really great so far, I can't wait to read the rest!
(I apologize for any upcoming spelling or grammar errors, as english is not my native language)
AllisTheTangyOrange chapter 14 . 1/7/2016
"Ruto, Malon. You're coming with me," I snap coldly, proceeding to grab a towel and stalk towards the castle. As they follow, I notice my friends exchange uneasy glances. It seems I'm creating a pretty good anger facade!
Leading them on a bit further, I spin around and gush, "You've GOT to see my room!" then run, cackling evilly at the bewildered expressions on their faces.

Yup. This Zelda's payback!
At least, my version of it.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
Okay this. This is like a trillion dollar art piece. It's amazing! I write stories all the time and read thousands of these fanficts, but by far yours is the best! :)
Flyingpiggies123 chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
You should take a page from Zelda's book and do what she did at her first pubic appearance. To quote Tetra: "You're good enough to show on demand, but you also have integrity, in the sense that you do not obey whatever order is given to you." I really enjoy your stories, but I don't want to make you feel obligated to do anything if you don't want to. (I know this is WAY too late to apply to this story, but it applies to all of your stories, the ones in progress and the ones you write in the future, if you choose to continue. [You totally should, though, you're an AMAZING author.])

p.s.
I love all of your stories that I've read so far and I've made it a personal goal to read every single one you've posted on this site. It's difficult to find good fanfics these days, with interesting and immersive plotlines, PLUS good grammar AND an element of something-or-other that keeps me hooked and wanting more! (It's these types of stories that keep me up 'till 3am. I LOVE stories like that.)

p.p.s.
You might try your hand at original stories, I have a feeling that you could TOTALLY make a career out of it! No pressure though, do whatever you feel comfortable doing. :)
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »