Reviews for Only in Hyrule
Schrodinger's Kat chapter 27 . 4/10
Finally reviewing, over a decade later... better late than never, i guess! Re-reading this, one of the first fanfics I ever read and before I got the dream to start writing myself, it brought back so many waves of nostalgia! Drowning in mountains of sweet fluff! Thank you so much writing and sharing this, and for the memories!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2020
Such a great story. I don't usually like AUs, but the ones you write are always so good. I hope you write more Zelda fics in the future!
DeeKO chapter 27 . 4/28/2020
Loved every single moment of this story!3
Fanta chapter 27 . 4/17/2020
I may be stressed with online schooling during quarantine, and it may be 5:30 am as I type this b/c I stayed up all night binge reading this, but I do NOT regret anything. This was an emotional rollercoaster and even though it was kind of predictable, I still enjoyed it
Intangibly Yours chapter 27 . 4/6/2020
This is one of my absolutely favorite! I just love how you portrayed Link and Zelda’s characters (Link’s especially). This story was very well crafted all the way to the end, and I was pretty much squealing throughout. You are a gift to this fandom!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/1/2020
Great job. This is really well written, and the characters are likeable and relatable. You should be very proud of yourself, and I hope you find sucess on your future projects. Sincerely, a satisfied reader.
meteor13 chapter 27 . 1/6/2020
You know, I would love it if someone made a fan made game based on this story. Only, playing as Link instead of Zelda, because I'm pretty sure that Link's running around doing random shit would be much more suitable for a game. But it would be pretty cool. Like, having this story as Zelda's side, then the game covering Link's side, and together you get the whole story.
Random404 chapter 27 . 12/6/2019
This has to be the best story I have ever read period! Not only does it all seem so real, but the story is so fun to read, it makes me feel so many emotions, unlike anything that I have ever read period, out of any fanfic or story ever: it’s funny when there are teases, stress when there is tension, sad when there are tears, but this story has brought me so much joy since it’s so rewarding, not only did the story tie together nicely, then the relationship between Link and Zelda is so rewarding! It’s so fun to see their interactions, and overall it’s an amazing story, kinda wish it wasn’t over, but it doesn’t matter how many times I reread it, it’s one of the best stories ever written, so thank you for this amazing story! :3
ThatHylianGamez chapter 17 . 6/26/2019
Uh... You missed the thing about the Deku Butlers son. But I'm sure there are already hundreds of reviews like this, so I'll shut my face.
harmonylucis chapter 27 . 5/18/2019
Even though this fic is over 10 years old, this made me so happy that I binged it in one day and it made my day
TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH LINK
Just bless you for this. I have cursed so many times when Zelda makes a bad decision, or link won’t say anything about his! feelings! for her and
I really love the humour & how natural is it. Link & zelda’s relationship is just aaaa.
Ganon you asshole.
thank you for writing. This has really, really, really made my day, and it is very high on my reread list.
JanessaNurugana chapter 6 . 2/18/2019
I love how you added in Tingle and Navi! And Nutty McNut? That’s now my favourite saying. I love this story!
Cosmic Bond chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
Why havent i found this sooner?! Great stuff!
Dark Aura User chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
(Would've posted this sooner but I had to cover for my friend at work.)

I had a great experience reading this fic. It's such a breath of fresh air for LoZ fan fiction. There aren't many fics out there (from what I know) that don't force a confrontation between Link and Ganon which decides the fate of the world. And while Ganondorf does play a big part in this story, he doesn't play the cliché role that he usually does.

I'm glad that you didn't rush Link and Zelda's relationship. Though they obviously had feelings for one another, they (well, Zelda) were oblivious of this and doubted it. This made it more realistic, which I appreciate.

And, goddamn, do I need to mention how good the humor is? I laugh a lot as it is, but the amount of times I laughed in the time it took me to read this fic is unheard of. I hope I didn't wake my neighbors.

I also love the fact that you gave each minister their own little quirks and mannerisms. Instead of being empty shells, they actually had backgrounds and histories which made each of them special. I hate it when important roles in stories are given boring characters.

*Wracks brain for anything negative*... This is perfection. Everyone knows the saying "Nothing is perfect", but I think this is it. Thank you again for writing such a masterpiece.

(Wow, I just found out you can only post one review per chapter. I should've thought about that.)
Dark Aura User chapter 27 . 7/10/2018
Hoooooooooooooooooly shit. Have I mentioned that this story is amazing? 'Cause it is.

I'll post a review of the story as a whole and my overall thoughts (nothing but good stuff) when I wake up. I'm too tired to make a competent review right now.
Dark Aura User chapter 26 . 7/10/2018
If I read this chapter when it first came out, before you released chapter 27...

I would have killed you.

That is all.