Reviews for Only in Hyrule
CrazyFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 4 . 4/10
Oh, crud. I sat up straight in my chair too xD
You are making me laugh SO HARD it is not funny! Every second word is Zelda wanting to get some serious bone-jumping happening! Its hilarious!
HylianMelodies chapter 27 . 2/28
Gah I HATE finishing stories It's makes me all sad and nostalgic. I get way too nostalgic about these little things. Ergh you make your stories too good I can't NOT get all nostalgic about finishing them they're much too, Oh Din'sake I have no words for It. I think I might have to do an evaluation just to see If I now like Romances, Joy. Anyways besides my ranting and the fact this was finished in 2007. Great story!
angela chapter 27 . 2/19
i cried more than the characters did
Nope chapter 1 . 1/23
Why no Twilight references?
AwaitTheRise chapter 27 . 1/20
FJVRHWJEHEHIECRHRVE THANK YOU THANK YOU thank you for writing this! It was so incredibly amazing. 3 I sat down and read the whole thing and it just made me feel like I was the one being crowned, simply because of all the happiness bubbling up inside Zelda's narrative was enjoyable and relatable, and Link was, as always, drop-dead gorgeous. Loved all the ups and downs, and especially the way you could tell that Link was in love with her even when she couldn't, and even though I was certain that they'd end up together I was still at the edge of my seat. And I do love the "only in Hyrule" bit. :)
Them is siblings is excatly like my brother and I, it's uncanny.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
That little itsy bitsy milkwhine tasting part got me going. And do t get me STARTED ON LINKS HOTTNESS! You little sly weasle you! I swear I'm GOING TOTTALLY ZELINK ON YOU, but it doesn't matter. I have one question though: what happened with the lingerie!? It would have been so funny if link just happened to be strolling along and see zelda in some skimpy crap. I WANT HIS POINT OF VIEW OF THAT. If u have a twitter, here's mine. Maybe we can chat about links hottness (TOTTALLY UP MY ALLY HERE) well here: mccue_kaitlyn. Any way, best story Ive read IN A LONG TIME. I write stories as well so maybe we could exchange ideas for new ones. Ok so, get this: the same thing happened with me and my boyfriend. He was blocking the dang door way so I jerked his tie and kissed him on the lips. (And he looks a LOT like link... LUCK ME!) When I read that my face went so red my boyfriend thought I had a second degree burnt face! Btw I can relate to this story . .PERIOD. everything. If you want more info on how I can relate with embarrassing stories my cell: 1-804-898-0996. And please dont cuss in you're texts if your do text. Thanks!
Imagination that chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I found this story awhile back and loved it then but I just recently got around to making an account then finding my favorite stories. I've read quite a few of yours and I think your writing style is spectacular. Thank you for sharing them all with us.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
I found this story awhile back but I'm not sure if I ever left a review. I just want to say it was a terrific story and I still find it entertaining to go back and re read my favorite parts. I don't know if you ever planned on doing a sequel to this story but I could see one, still from Zelda's point of view, where it has been a couple of years since she became queen. Now she is taking a vacation and goes with Link back to where he grew up. Regardless you have a real knack for story telling thank you for the enjoyable read.
undeadVivisector chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
[inhales deeply] Ah, yes that is some good fanfic! I can't believe I've seen this in passing so many times and decided to ignore it, I could have been reading this story ages ago! 'Scuse me while I go kick myself.
Linkette chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
You haven't updated in so long!
WHYYYY
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
That was amazing, and i shall shortly be checking your other works, and i hope they are a tenth as great as this was:)
TaiyaZelasi chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
Thank you so much for this truly entertaining and heart-warming story, it made my week so much more enjoyable! :D
Jean IS Mufasa chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Dis good story.
Total Romance Fan chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
Whoa O.O this just became a thousand more times interesting!
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »