Reviews for Only in Hyrule
Love this story! Great work. XD
M-Grounds chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
Awesome chapter! Link is hot! XD
M-Grounds chapter 27 . 12/17/2017
That was one of the best Zelda stories I ever read! Link is so hot and sexy! Link x Zelda make an awesome cute couple! Great story! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
I really enjoy this story, especially the humor!
thebirdy74 chapter 17 . 11/27/2017
Omg the references. It pleases me I know most of them and I'm not the only Zelda-obsessed freak
hamxham chapter 27 . 9/23/2017
I'm 11 years late to the party but I just binge read this in the past 24 hours aND WHAT A WILD RIDE thank you for the masterpiece, Zelda and link are both way too loveable in this AAAA
alerd chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
read this story a while back, stil enjoyed it. grats on 900 favorites btw
The-Right-Girl chapter 24 . 5/7/2017
*snickers*
If I had a hundred dollars, I would pay you to write this story from Link's point of view!
Even reading it once again, I still enjoy your fantastic writing!
Thank you!
mole-rat-42 chapter 27 . 5/1/2017
I'm not exaggerating, this is the best Zelda fic I have ever read. The characters were written perfectly, and the story went at just the right pace. I love how you wrote Zelda, you made her more human and relatable than most writers do, and you made Link super hot in this too, so thank you! I really hope we'll see a sequel, and never stop writing!
mole-rat-42 chapter 16 . 4/30/2017
Honestly thought, I could see this becoming a TV show. It's so good!
ZeldaWolf11 chapter 27 . 4/2/2017
... You, my friend, must never stop writing. Never in my life have I been so upset that a story has ended. This story was paced perfectly. Your way with words is truly exceptional and inspiring. It is a story that refuses to be stopped until you reach the end. It may or may not have kept me up until 4 o clock in the morning... :P Astounding work! I look forward to reading your other works as well. :)
The Rose Duelist chapter 27 . 2/20/2017
I just finished reading this and I loved every second of it. I read it all in one sitting. Thank you for the wonderful ride. It was so amazingly executed and the ending was perfect!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/18/2017
THIS STORY IS AMAZING I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY! i just hope there will be more of these kinds of fanfic! fantastic work!
Carottal chapter 27 . 8/24/2016
An enjoyable ride, a fun story, and all that is needed for a guilty treasure... It would be fun to see a bit more of Link's take on all that (but maybe you wrote a twin story to this one ?) or see more of Zelda's lessons or getting smashed with Link. I wondered since Navi's appearance if the triforce would come into play. Seems it didn't. Well, too bad.

So yeah, though not exactly surprising, this story was a lot of fun to read, thank you for it :)
ellie chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Is Link's attractiveness really that blinding? Like, if some guy described me as "...a bratty, uneducated shopaholic who doesn't know the difference..." I'd be about ready to fight him no matter how hot he was. I also find it interesting that the stewardess was in the wrong for presuming that Link didn't know what a shaker was, but when he presumed the sort of drink Zelda would like, it was okay. It's just...he's kind of a dick right now. That's fine, assuming he goes through character development, but it's frustrating that he's not really being presented that way. I feel like I'm supposed to understand where Zelda's infatuation is coming from, but I'd probably be living up to that "bratty" statement by cussing him out once we were alone. I'm also hoping this gets better in later chapters, but Zelda's constant thoughts about Link's good looks make her sound more like a hormonal teen. I totally get that he's good-looking, we don't need the constant reminder.
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »