Reviews for The Unreachable Juliet
Blue Sobriquet chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
You know, I think I might have read this before I ever talked to you. I used to delve to the very back of the archive, so it's quite possible I found this, especially filtering by angst and such... I did that a lot.

You make me sniffe.

It's just... pretty.

Why didn't you ever continue it..?
winterstale chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Kyrene, I owe you a review for this one as well. Personally, I think this stands on it's own or would like to hear more from the daughter's POV instead of Fido's.

I'm a trained classical actor and have never seen R&J employed so well in a fanfic (I've played J's Nurse. Personal favorite line that sums up the entire play: 'Thy lips are still warm.' - Irony given the use in a story about cold beings, no?).

I adore your style - to me it's a combination of prose and free-form poetry. To me, if NM ends the saga then this is the perfect resolution.

You deserve more attention. I understand how frustrating it is to work on something that you hope pushes boundaries and then don't get the response you'd hoped for. Yes, we write for ourselves but we also want to share - part of the reciprocity effect of the creative process. Just know you have been appreciated and fawned over. : )
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Also(hahah i know i just reviewed but oh well..) I think just to comment on how your unromantic and stuff, I think when you find the person you love you would give up anything and its just that you are not Bella and your not in love with Edward so you cant see yourself giving up your humanity. Because if I think about it, I know that I would do it because it would just be getting extra time with the ones you love.
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
OKay so I know its probably not meant to be sad but I am honestly bawling right now but I love it :)
emmett.and.me.forever chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
first of all..I love it...it's amazing like your writing, your sentence structure, you analyzing...everything was just great...I don't think that there is anything I would say was bad but if you just made the chapters a little longer and probably include more description...all in all I loved it...can't wait for the next chapter...
Ginnysaysso chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
*sigh* That was so pretty! It was like... I dont know. I loved it!
Paradise Desdemona chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Amazing... looking forward to more.
finding neverland chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Aw...I think this oneshot is really sweet. I love the ending and whats with the kids eyes? I love your story so much its just so...so...sweet. IDK. I just love it. )
forevermagik chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
That is so sad! Please write more though, I want to know more. Oh, Bella's daughter and her "gaurdian angel", oh so beautiful.
klemonademouth chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Oh. My. God.

THAT WAS AWESOME!

Please write more!
gwen chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
oh, wow. that was so beautiful and so sad. your writing truly captured all the emotions perfectly!
msdarling chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
thats amazing

i agree with you on a certain level about not changing

its a great story cant wait to read more
Deflating Venus's Ego chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Oh wow. This is very well written, and a very nice read. I would have never thought of this - way 'ta go! I can't wait to see you write more.

Sincerely yours,

-Venus
zinthafan chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
this was pretty good...it reminds me of something but i just can't place- like some other i read or something or something...it was good!

ill be waiting for the next chapter...
Quill and Saber chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This is a really good one-shot type fic. The plotline is good-not too close to the books that it's one of those things beyond trite, but close enough to still be believable; it's a fine line to tread.

Your style is a little more elegant than Meyer's, but still pretty close. Because of your subject matter, an exact match is not required and is even not advisable. You have a few capitalization issues with your parenthetical comments and you use elipses a bit too often, but otherwise your grammar is good.

I look forward to reading more of your stuff!