Reviews for Night Prowler
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I read "Sad But True" straight through today and just read this chapter of the sequel. I liked the first story and was looking forward to your sequel. However I can see by the date of this update that you haven't written anymore of this. I know it has been quite awhile- and life does go on- but are you going to write anymore? I hope so.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Ah, I'd never write you off, I love your stories! I'm going to have to hunt that cd of AC/DC down-I love them! I sorta copied the library's cd of "Back in Black" to my hard drive (shh). This is a great start to the new story, I definitely can't wait for more! And I like that kick-ass truck :) Have a good weekend _
VagrantCandy chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Hurray for sequels! Yay!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Good start so far!

Glad to see another story from you!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Very cool start. Can hardly wait to see what else you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I was happy to see the author alert in my box.

I had hoped you would write the sequel to 'Sad but True', I really enjoyed that story. :)

But you did end it OK, for the brothers may not have had answers about Elkins, yet they were alive, togather, and on the road again.

Do miss the Impala, but I still like the truck you found for Dean and Sam, plus it is black.

Will look for your next update, until than, take care.