Reviews for War of the Wyvern: The Ninth Crystal
Saber Wing chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Oh wow, you brought Kluya into the mix! Didn't expect that at all, but I'm glad. No one ever writes anything about him and it's kind of frustrating. Fantastic story though, and please update soon!
Sargent Snarky chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
-gasp- You updated!

I had given up hope in ever seeing any more of this story, you know. I am delighted to see that you proved my fears wrong. _

It is an intriguing story, and each chapter leaves me wanting to know more. And how things turned out in Scene 3 is certainly unexpected.

I have plenty of questions, but the only one I do not think will be answered in time is this: How /do/ you pronounce Cecil with three syllables, anyway? I mean, is the last one just an l sound with no particular vowel attached or what?

Anyway, this was a delightful new chapter, and I look forward to reading whatever is to come, though I do hope we won't have to wait quite so long for an update. ;)
Sunflare Glaze chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Brilliant story so far, loving it and devouring it as I read on, desiring more and more. For this individual chapter, it was executed perfectly. You've cleared up a lot of questions and placed the reader into a thick plot line without giving up any mysteries in return. Each Scene is better than the last. Will be watching and waiting for the next Scene. Well done.
DTitania chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Great - another story centering on Cecil and again, you capture his character, his thoughts and worries very well. I eagerly await the next chapter and wonder who the "master" is...
PRIVATE chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Oh deary me, this one's gonna be good! I've just read 'Thy Brother's Keeper' so I know already that you have an ability to write some damn good stuff. Keep on writing, will you? FOR THE CHILDREN! And also for the hope of yellow chocobos flying one day.