Reviews for The Assassin and the Dolphin
SapphireOrchids chapter 23 . 7/16/2016
I just came across this story recently. I'm totally loving it! Hope you decide to update soon and to complete the story.
jackita chapter 23 . 7/12/2016
This story is really wonderful, exellent
kenni-bun bun chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
Seven years...I've never read a kakashi iruka story, always sasunaru with mentions of irukashi. Anyway, I love this and hope that you finish it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This is one of my favorite stories to reread. You are an amazing author and I hope you are in a good place right now. If you ever decide to finish or update this, know that will be a hoard of adoring thanking you. If not, you have given us a plethora of material to reread and enjoy. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you put into this story.
jess.c.kong chapter 23 . 1/18/2015
No, you can't possibly leave the story unfinished like this! You've lured us in with the promise of interspecies romance between Iruka and Kakashi and they've only shared a few kisses and one tail grope! Unacceptable! But in all seriousness, I am very intrigued with the AU you've created and am dying to read more. Now that they are on the move, the story is getting even more interesting. I really loved the time Kakashi spent with the merpeople...the only thing OOC I noticed was the fact Kakashi didn't capitalize on the fact Sakura went to NYU and ask her about Ino and her mysterious boyfriend. I am really intrigued about Naruto and Sasuke's relationship (or lack thereof) and want to know more about Naruto's abilities. See?! So many loose ends, this story has to be continued! I hope you haven't lost your plot bunnies and will pick up where you left off soon. I really enjoy your storytelling and can't wait to see how. You continue the action and romance! Thank you for sharing! Keep up the great work!
narutonarutolove chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
im not expecting this story to be updated after five years, but ill follow it just in case. if it IS updated, then hopefully it wont be so far off that i'll vaguely recollect the story when it IS, but not remember the details, like what the heck was going on.

Ive never read a kakairu mermaid story before, so I really enjoyed this one. I just wish it was finished or being updated.
Ameranthian chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Aw, this story was just getting really good. I love the dynamics between Kakashi and Iruka. It fits for Kakashi to protect and be possessive for Iruka. And for Iruka to be all innocent and careing. I hope this story is continued. I'd hate to see such a good story dropped.
CallMeSoldier chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
More please. :) I love the idea of a mer-Iruka, and the storyline is excellent! Wonderful job.
wickedhpnerd chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
Aww, I thought this story was completed! It's just my luck to absolutely adore a story that hasn't been updated in years! This story is so brilliant! I adore the concept and the character portrayals! Anyways this is amazing, I wish there was more, and it's definitely a favorite!
Lunawerewolfy chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
This story is great! I love it! Please continue! Iruka is so daym cute. Mermen, by golly that's a amazing idea.
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 23 . 3/20/2013
Noooooo! Please don't abandon this story, I've already fallen in love with it! I feel as though I'm watching a movie while reading this fic; it's so well put together, the plot is interesting and the characters are fun to watch. Please update soon, I'll be waiting anxiously until you do. :)
akirayuuls chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
Have u abandon this fiction? I still want to read it to the end.
HavenCraze chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
Sigh... Well that was a good read. Maybe by some miracle you'll pick it back up again...
HavenCraze chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
Dun dun dun!
HavenCraze chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
Lol that grandma was a nice touch :P