Reviews for The Assassin and the Dolphin
DrowningInTheNight chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Yay! This sounds cute. 3 I was actually on the hunt for an Mpreg story...but I guess it can wait. D
Ashcat chapter 21 . 5/6/2008
I was rather reticent to give this story a chance but I'm so glad I did! I ended up staying up till 4am reading it :) I really love how you created such an interesting AU there and that you helped keep the character's spirit! Your descriptions were vivid adn I like how the story is playing out so far. What a twist with Iruka following kakashi to the surface - I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you find time and inspiration to continue your story!
Red Jeanie chapter 21 . 3/7/2008
love it it is one of those stories you just want to keep reading!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 21 . 12/19/2007
this is awesome, I keep smileing despite my atempts not to.

I hope you continue this
LillyYuri chapter 21 . 12/19/2007
Awesome fic!

very well written and such an interesting plot!

I'm loving it!

Sasunaru! yay!

can't wait the next chap.

_
lunabasketcase chapter 21 . 12/3/2007
this is a great story

i havent enjoyed a naruto fic like this for a long time

most people lose my intrest after the third chapter where everything is resolved and life is happily ever after

can't wait for the next chapter and i really can't wait for the sequel with naruto. Good luck with the next chapter

peace

sam

ps- i feel like i should bitchslap you for lieing about narutoxsasuke
Feila chapter 21 . 12/3/2007
hey there again ]

um, i have news. im still working on pics for your story, but you see, christmas is coming up and my friend couldnt think of anything to get for me so she got a hold of this story and is now hell bent on making a doujinshi (fan-manga) of it. she hopes she can have your permission since its your story, and cant start without it.

this is her, shes started a few mangas of diffrent fan-fictions. you'll need to delete the space in the link though, this site is picky about links [

vodkacat. deviantart

oh, yea, my user name is Morayah on DeviantArt and i was wondering if i could put up the pic i already done onto my gallery there please?

thank you! and keep up the great writing, cant wait for the next chapter XD
Minh-Tuyet chapter 21 . 11/21/2007
oh this just gets more and more interesting as the story progresses XD i can't wait to know what happens
Capricia chapter 21 . 11/14/2007
An awesome IruKak story! Can't wait to see how Sasuke and Naruto turn out. And how Kakashi and Iruka continue to grow closer.
fluffy-sessho-sesshy-ice-pack chapter 21 . 11/5/2007
i love it keep up the good work b reading u!
NamidaNoNozomi chapter 21 . 11/1/2007
This story is so cool. Are we going to find out what Naruto is? Does it have to do with the Kyuubi? Was Obito a merman too? This the whole thing with Itachi, Ino and Orochimaru going to become more complex? Oh , please update when you can. I really lover this story.
Kailanichan chapter 21 . 10/22/2007
I adore this story~ It's beautiful, and amazing, and touching and distressing and ridiculously fluffy all at once~~ I can't wait to read more! You must update soon.
Taita chapter 21 . 10/20/2007
Aw poor Iruka! Gotta love Kakashi though, teasing that old woman, although, *writing notes* that just may be the best way to get rid of old ppl who insist on showing you pictures of everything from thier 27 grandchildren to their 12 cats all several generations from fluffy the first, lol Great chapter!
Shimari Angel of Doom chapter 21 . 10/17/2007
Nice Kakashi, cute Iruka and poor Amanda. :D Hope the next update would be grate too:D!
HelKat chapter 21 . 10/16/2007