Reviews for The Assassin and the Dolphin
HavenCraze chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Teehee Iruka is so shy
HavenCraze chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Awww poor Iruka left all alone with a rumor of his obsession lol
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Well that sure escalated quickly...
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
A dolphin? Or Iruka?
Lol
Eru-chan chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Ooh! This is a cool AU. I wasn't expecting it to be one, but it's so well-written it doesn't matter :)
RaneWalker chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Please keep writing, this story IS AMAZING!
LightField chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
AWWWW It's still as cute as I remember... and still as frustratingly unfinished _ Forgive me but I really like this story _ I hope you get the time to continue and finish the story.
Dubu Jorim chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Woot woot
Dubu Jorim chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Nice
TjRythum chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
GGHHHAAAA! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE GOOD STORYS THAT GO UNFINISHED?

seriously, this story is great, but it seems you haven't been writing in a while *sighs* well anyway, I love you take on the tails and the idea of Merpeople in general, its very creative.

I do wish you were still writing, I'm putting you on alert, just in case.
Rain on a window chapter 23 . 3/24/2012
I love this story and hope you plan to continue it.
XLightningX chapter 20 . 3/7/2012
im just corrie choose saudi arabia?
ninjafox-yoko chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
yo. i love the story. why haven't you up-dated in so long? i wanna guess and say that itachi's fiance is ino yamanaka, right?

regardless *pulls out chibi-hiruma* UP-DATE OR ELSE, F $KING AUTHOR! *sends chibi-hiruma away* sorry 'bout that. (i'm an es21 fan, can ya tell?) keep on writing. laters!
BlackWolf202 chapter 23 . 5/16/2011
I loved it! sorry for not reviewing every chapter -sweatdrop- anyhoo just wanted to tell you i cant wait for the next part in the story! 3 your an awesome author, and theres one more thing...i kno im forgetting...-light bulb dings- oh yeah! KakaIru FOREVER! lolz

~Sarah Prince
ActuallyNevis chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
What a lovely story. Very nice! What a shame you stopped updated it!
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »