Reviews for The Assassin and the Dolphin
snow887 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
E! please update soon *getting really excited* i really like the story line so far, it very original, keep up the awesome work :D
Alta-Lemur chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Good so far. Other mermaid fanfics tend to have something wrong, but I really like this one so far. Hope next chapter comes out well.
Alina11 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter! This is really exciting!
Mo de Aries chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I think I will like your fanfic!

I am waiting for the next chapters!
Dancing Coconuts chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Continue? Please? Anyway, I like the way it's written and portrayed with some sense of what is to come.
deactivated yro chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Could have been longer. But I like! Very unique. Update soon.
Normal chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Heh. I really love merpeople-involved kind of stories. I have a feeling this will prove to be a good story. Please update soon.
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
seems good to me so far, I like the idea behind it.
Kyra Windwood chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Yeah, an Iruka and kakashi story _
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Poor Kakashi! Aw! I liked your opening. It introduced the characters well. Please write more!

_~

CDW
snow887 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
oh, nice. this is really interesting, i do hope you will update again soon.
DarkSapphireDragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Aw... Iruka! *heart eyes* Sorry, had to get that bit of fangirl-ness out. It seems like a really good start. I can't wait to see how this progresses. I'm assuming that it's Iruka that keeps returning the shell? I really can't wait to hear the story of how he came to find Kakashi. Ooh! And to find out which characters are mer or human. I like your style of writing. It paints a very pretty, decriptive picture. Please update soon! -
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36