Reviews for Peacock's Plumage
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 25 . 9/21/2015
An absolutely amazing story :)
I laughed my *ss of at the :Oh, Commodore Norrington, just one more thing. please do try to refrain from bleeding all over the rug in the front hall. Its rather valuable, and i should hate to have to replace it:...

And then his eyes twitching! :D :D :D
Falcon8492 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I think the quality of the writing is magnificent, and the story was emotionally engaging. The characterization was excellent as well. Particular mention goes to Chapters 16-22 for successfully pulling off a Shakespearean style romantic comedy. The ending was a little drawn out and slightly anticlimactic for me, though. Criticism aside, I congratulate you, and look forward to reading more of your stories!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/9/2015
That was an awesome, brilliant and humorous story! I liked Kat and James' quarrels and the the roles of Jack and James' mother as well as Elisabeth and Will were fitted amazingly to the plot. Bravo!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
HOT
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
that...was...perfect! BRAVI BRAVI
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
Very nicely done.
cactuscorsage chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
Jack is so amusing in this story, and I love hos role as matchmaker. Great characterizations and everything!
PoidsPlume chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
I simply love your stories ! It's well written, the characters are equaly well discribed and I just can't stop reading !
marriedharrypottercast chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
I do love the story don't get me wrong but the longer katherine is too stubborn to realize her feelings the more I am starting to dislike her. I understand she is a strong willed women but she is too cruel to James in her denial for her feelings. I almost want to cry for him though I completely praise him for sticking with her I would've lost hope long ago with her insults and animosity.
Kinkajous17 chapter 25 . 12/7/2012
Loved it! The characters were all interesting and well-developed and I loved your portrayal of James!
Medeina chapter 25 . 8/17/2012
Wonderful story. I like that you portrayed James as a strong, leaderly and controlling type fellow, as opposed to the spineless, moronic twerp idiots think he is.
Sirisha23 chapter 25 . 10/29/2011
Amazing story. This is one of my favorites. I love reading this at least once a year or so. This story is wonderfully well written and I really enjoyed the relationship between James and Katherine. I loved that Jack was involved in this story and that he helped Kat and James realize that they loved each other. Thanks for writing this story. Good job on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors on writing more fanfiction stories.
goodbyeevery1 chapter 25 . 4/23/2011
Amazing story! Couldn't stop reading. But one question: Why, oh why Millicent? WHhhyyyyyy? Poor Sparrow..
LEMONSKY4 chapter 25 . 10/26/2010
Bah. I'm so glad I took up your offer and read this. I adored this! :)
Liliesshadow chapter 24 . 2/26/2010
0.O'' ...mommy...

i think my eye started to twitch... xD