Reviews for The Debt
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Wonderful to see some non-slash Ronon/Beckett would be neat to see this continue with Ronon convincing Beckett to train maybe tag along on some of Rodney's lessons what their friendship build.
turtoise chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
A great insight into how Ronon sees Carson, it fits them both to a T. Thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed it :)
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I really liked that episode. It was one of my favorites. And I really liked how Beckett got to strike the final blow. That just seemed right somehow. Beckett's "if he doesn't like it he can sue me" line was funny. I actually thought he said "shoot me" not "sue me" the first time I saw it. McKay getting shot in the ass was hilarious too, finally someone did what pretty much everyone has wanted to do: shoot McKay. Then the argument between McKay and Beckett was pretty funny too.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wonderful tag
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aw. That's great. It's not slashy, and it's in character perfectly. Well done!

redrose7856
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Aw - lovely insight into their relationship. I like Ronon's solution at the end. It would make for a good story - maybe a comedy. ;o) It was wonderful of you to pick up on this and write about it. Thank you for sharing!
Jess chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
oh no no no. you CAN'T stop there! you capture the characters too well (feet that find every twig). I wanna read about what happens with Ronan tries to get Carson started on his lessons and how it progresses. Puhleze? (with humble groveling while offering an armload of chocolate)
TBiscuit chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Another lovely scene, captdeb - great insight into the guys' friendship. I found the 'objective assessment' rather enjoyable, as well. *ahem* ;)

Thanks for sharing!
ChiaraHhue chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Well done! A refreshing POV of Carson - well written and thoughtful. And it was very interesting to have Ronon assess him in his own terms - I loved the "soft in the middle" description which I took to mean not just physical but Carson's kind heart as well :-) I also loved how Ronon was determined to repay his dept in the way he knew best...by training Carson in fighting and shooting! lol This story was also very engaging in how we got learned a great deal about Ronon's character.

Thanks for writing! I hope your muse tickles you to continue and make this into a Carson/Ronon friendship series!
flah7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Great story.

Enjoyed it. Ronon's POV was fantastic.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was a nice introspection. I like how Ronan knows Carson probably won't be grateful :)
Abby1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great original idea and well presented. You have talent by god you have talent!
amokeh chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Excellent story! I wish this was a story arc on the show - it's high time that someone made Carson learn the necessities, seeing as how often danger pops up and he needs to protect himself or others. He's grown a lot since the first season, and I wish the writers would acknowledge that by having Beckett acknowledge the need for some kind of combat training. Thanks for great read. :)
LilRicki chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Made me sigh with pleasure. I keep forgetting that Ronon would have that special loyalty to Carson. Don't we just all love him? Carson, I mean. Well, Ronon too, but he doesn't have a Scottish accent. *dreamy sigh*

Thanks for the story.

-LilRicki
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
please please please make a sequal where Ronon is giving Carson lessons!