Reviews for Love Letter Chaos
nitaBonita chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
por yuffie! though they do say curiosity killed the cat. lol loved it, very funny!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
XD XD XD OMG THE BEST!

Yuffie hopped inside and made a pose. "This is the ninja way!"

Well put! Hahahaha.
Radiklement chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
Poor Yuffie. Cid was really cute, I was happy to see that all of this leaving thing was just about Shera being pregnant. Maybe Cloud confessed his love a little fastly, but it was nice anyway. Congratulations for this fic! Hoping I'll see another one from you soon.
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 7 . 3/7/2007
A lot happened in this part. My favorite was with Yuffie XD. Let's hope they get together! Poor Cid, though, I feel bad for him.
ChrisSherry chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
I love this story! please update soon!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
Hahaha, a skunk? Oh, my! I can so imagine Reno with the sad, kitten look and acting like a child. Ahh -hugs Reno- He can be awesome that way. I really like where this is going, though! Yay for the update! -high five-
Death Korps chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
Really good story.
Radiklement chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
What a happy ending! Hey, just so you know, the mistake I've made in my last review was unwanted. I did wait, but, as I'm french first and learn english for now something like 9 years, I'm still doing taping mistake. If we can say that.

I hope I'll see the next chapter sooner because it was really great to read again in this fic. Keep it up!
Some singular person chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Funny stuff, good story
TheWindAlchemist chapter 3 . 10/26/2006
GIVE HIM MORE ALCAHOL! IT'LL MAKE HIM CONFESS THINGS HE WOULDN'T NORMALLY SAY!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Oohh no no no, don't let Gun get Reno! Reno can be mine :). Haha just kidding. Oh my gosh, the garbage part totally caught me off guard; I laughed SO hard! Ah, great update.
DanaKitsune chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
ow! i smell love in the air! D

hohohoho

XD

good fic! D

kisses!
FuschiaFinn chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
Poor Reno... *giggle*. Nicely done, please update soon!
Radiklement chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
What's coming what's coming? Hurry to update, I can wait!
crazycutie2 chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
heh heh cute chapter! I can't wait to see what happens, update again soon lol