Reviews for Female Shinigamis on Crack
silveruzu44 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
please continue
wolfteam000 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
haha kinda funny with soifon and omaeda. couldn't help notice that you're from HK too, that's awesome!
Meow chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
pst pst. i say you should continue this story! i wanna read more of Soi Fon's hostess skills XD!
ilovepwandbleach chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
you should continue this story!..ill sue you if you dont..lol im joking :) nyway awesome story you have i just hope you will continue :(
Alphawolf69 chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
This story is bloody hilarious *grins*

I really hope you continue one day!
Kitty Petro chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
this is getting good

keep the chapters comming
selece chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
i like your story! _ have you every thought of trying to write a plotline with soi fong and yoruichi? don't get be wrong but this story is hilarious, i just want to know if you plan to write more stories with soi fong and yoruichi. there isn't a lot of stories with this pairing in fanfiction. anyways hope you update this story soon, it totally hilarious. _
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
update soon k
dare121 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
oi ... you updatet to long ago .. xD

is there any hope you go on writing ?

well whatever, great one ;)
dare121 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
xD

ah man .. :D

this was so great :D yoruichi as a hostess 0o what an idea xDD
dare121 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
great :D

TOTALLY LOVE IT xD
shane.mc chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
omg! ur story is hilarious! esp the one about shunsui and nanao...def made me laughed out loud...great job! )
Final Fight chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Heheheh... Yeah - ok...
Final Fight chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Psh... Amusing...
bLuShInRaiN chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
LOL!good..really good LOL!

that was really funny. I like nemu..very informative ne..on the dot!also liked the secret medicine..could use some of that..~chap1

I bet soi fong if just having the time of her life*winks*~chap2

well..host eh?they're like the ouran host club..LOL!cosplay!YaY!can't wait for the next victims!(ehem..)I mean..guests..~chap3