Reviews for Omission
Riffs chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Woven intricately. Loved the allusions. Every beautiful and tragic thing in VII and VI came barraging through my mind.
Jess chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
oh wow. this was simply amazing.

I loved the style of it...I can't even begin to describe how much I liked the *way* you wrote this! It really tugged at my heartstrings (as corny as that sounds) with Leon and Aerith both trying to forget...*tear*

Anyway, I just really really really liked this oneshot. The atmosphere and the emotions were captured beautifully!
mellish chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
FF in the KH universe usually makes me weep, and this story was no exception. It was beautiful, it was heartbreaking, and everyone was perfectly characterized, from sweet Aeris to the ghost of Rinoa to Yuffie, and of course Leon made the whole thing tastefully angsty. Excellent job.
Wish You New chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is awe in writing. It's beautifully freaky, creepy and everything all at once. I wish i could show my friends, but they'd be like, Wtf?

who Are these people? . . . (they don't like Video games)

I hope ou write more stuff. . .
Equestrian-Lily chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
So hauntingly beautiful. The way you described this was You did well because you picked up on the differences between Rinoa and Aerith and Cloud and Leon and put them together in this. It was rather sad and oh so eerie. Thankyou for putting this up. _

Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This story is like a kick in the gut.

It's visceral in an emotional way, as we see the naked grief Squall tries to bury with a new name and his nonchalance. I found the way you capitalized pronouns referring to Rinoa and Cloud to be particularly powerful. It really reinforces how powerful those two are to Leon and Aerith.

(I almost nitpicked the references to HOLY and Esthar and whatnot, but you covered your bases with a neat, little AU tag.)
Stereotype23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I have nothing really all comprehensible to say.. I just have to say, that you write so well, you actually freaked me out. It's pretty much Haunting.. In the good way [if there ever is.]

I loved it.
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
This was so incredibly sad and lovely and jeez, the dead!Rinoa all in the background and everything and Aeris in the foreground...

Very good. I wibbled.
Foi chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I liked it, did a good job of writing it out.
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ahh...that made me tear up. AGAIN. I'm sorry, I've actually read this fic before but I never really got around to reviewing it (okie maybe I was just a tad bit lazy, lol). I really loved this fic though, Leon x Aerith has always appealed to me. In short, I heart you. Nice job, keep up the good work.

flowergirlyuna chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I just found this, and it's really quite beautiful...I love this pairing and I especially love them in the way they find sanctuary in each other :) Wonderful work!
LunaticCow chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow. Wonderful. Wonderful. What a way with words. I really liked this. Could write another?
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This cut so deep you could see bone.

I love this, Leon, Aerith, and their ghosts, circling around each other and holding on because that is all they can do.