Reviews for Child Life
SterekFanboy101 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Lol I could total picture minoe and pancy getting along much better thatn harry and draco. I think harry does't think he knows what he is doing cause of his own crapy up bringing so he avoided them at all cause.

Great job loved it

READINGisLIFE chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Aw that was a very cute ending! Its so clear they both love little Gabriel, well Draco certainly does and I'm sure Harry will very quickly, even if they're to stubborn to admit it! I can't wait for the next update!
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
This is a great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
cute idea, i wish you'd finish it though
maru chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
aw, i like this story, wheres the rest of it? i remember reading it when it was a baby and still handwritten! i miss those days. by the way, have you heard what my "mama" has been up to, life's been crazy without you... ::sigh:: why cant i be cute like gabriel? damn! anyways, hope to hear from you soon, you know where to find me (in a corner with a book)~S
reicheruchan chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
i love this story! it's just so cute! hahaha! is draco the submissive one here? i like that! hahahaha. draco as mama! hahaha great fanfic! can't wait for the next chapter!
Liveforthemoments chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Aw, its so lovely! I have a feeling I've read something like this before but this is cute and fluffy. Please continue soon!
Harpyquin chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
*cheers and claps* YAY! I love this! The idea rocks! HAHA! I love Draco's exit! YAY! *applauds louder* GIMME A G! /G!/ GIMME AN O! /O!/ GIMME A B! /B!/ GIMME AN O! /O!/ GIMME A C! /C/ GIMME ANOTHER C !/C!/ GIMME AN H! /H!/ GIMME AN A! /A!/ GIMME AN N! /N!/ WHAT DOES IT SPELL? GO BOCCHAN! YAYY! ... sorry, went into 'cheer mode' there .;
wizli chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
I really like these "parents fics", better if they end with a real child and a happy couple *wink, wink*. Gabriel is a lovely child and Draco's care towards him is endearing... What's Harry thinking about that?, "Mama" it's not behaving as one expected from Slytherin's Ice Prince. I really want to see how you're going to manage Gabriel's fast development 'till 18 years old... I'm sure it will be full of surprises, fluffy moments and UST between his daddies - .
Elfygoldfish chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
i cant wait for the next one!
Just-Human chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
Muhahahahah I so loved that last little paragraph hahaha it was so funny! "Bye, Papa" and Draco kissed his cheek! ahh loved it! anyways Love this fic! its soo cute! I cant wait till u update again so u must update soon! got that! hahaha
I the Great chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
so CUTE! I love it! you have to update soon!
GreenEyedCatDragon chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
oh Poor Harry ;-) he seems to be raising a Slytherin.

And it looks like Mama will rule this familie to be.

I'm looking forward to get more of these story
phoenix-echelon chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
aw! i lurve it! cutness! more!

what would have been really funny was if harry called draco "mama" and kissed him on the cheek AFTER draco kissed him! lol! funninessnessness!

Prieel chapter 2 . 9/26/2006