Reviews for The Void
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 8/4
Nope I can live with the snake teme helping the Third. Ninjas being ninjas and all. What I'm waiting for is For Naruto's Mom to Kill them all and destroy the village when she finds out what they did to her and her son.
Touhara Naoya chapter 1 . 8/4
Rosenkruz chapter 1 . 6/14
Orochimaru?! I read all of old Hebi-Teme's lines in Danzo's voice! I thought it Danzo! You sneaky bastard!
Gemini-Spark chapter 29 . 5/28
will kushina know that naruto is her son
templar627 chapter 29 . 5/26
Great story. I love the concept. I can't wait to see the sequel.
Woffie chapter 29 . 5/17
Can't wait for the conclusion. I hope you'll be posting a chapter in this to send out an alert once you start writing the next one?
Kingofthespirit chapter 26 . 3/11
Loved the Monty Python Reference you worked in so well
rock johnson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Fuck you Sarutobi. Fuck you.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Awesome story, thank you!

If you aren't planning to add a "New story's up!" chapter to this one when you start the next section, please consider it :)
cloystreng chapter 29 . 10/24/2014
I've enjoyed this story. It looks like you have a sequel going based on the last author's comment, so I hope to read that one soon too.
sj622 chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
Awesome story. :o One thing would it be possible for you to draw out Naruto's weapon or find some way to show it. Im just having a weird time picturing it. I want to get the full feel of the weapon. Also cant wait for part two! WHOOOOOO!
slythian chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
Nice story
Reichenfaust chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Great story so far, love this concept, the two organizations, and how they are responsible for the massive inconsistencies present in the Naruto world.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Very convoluted, annoying waste of words.
Hints of conspiracy never explaned.
Waste of time.