Reviews for The Void
rock johnson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Fuck you Sarutobi. Fuck you.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Awesome story, thank you!

If you aren't planning to add a "New story's up!" chapter to this one when you start the next section, please consider it :)
cloystreng chapter 29 . 10/24/2014
I've enjoyed this story. It looks like you have a sequel going based on the last author's comment, so I hope to read that one soon too.
sj622 chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
Awesome story. :o One thing would it be possible for you to draw out Naruto's weapon or find some way to show it. Im just having a weird time picturing it. I want to get the full feel of the weapon. Also cant wait for part two! WHOOOOOO!
slythian chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
Nice story
Reichenfaust chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Great story so far, love this concept, the two organizations, and how they are responsible for the massive inconsistencies present in the Naruto world.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Very convoluted, annoying waste of words.
Hints of conspiracy never explaned.
Waste of time.
heavydestro chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
WTF is going on
BloodBanker69 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Lmao yes dude I imagine my face looked something like that when I was reading this. Well this seems rather dark, what with the memory wiping and the conspiracy and the snake actually in cahoots with the old man. Very interesting. I'll be sure to check out more and probably finish this sometime soon. Nice job.
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
Yo, dude! Love this story. This is the second time I've read it. Got bored waiting for you to update Legacy Undone. :P

Out of curiosity, do you still have plans to write a sequel for this? It really needs it.

Keep up all the super-awesome fantasmagorical work!
Shadow chapter 29 . 2/19/2014
Awesome story! keep it up D
jtcr chapter 29 . 2/16/2014
Hana has become infatuated with Naruto.

How many days has it been? 30 yet?
jtcr chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
Sakura is that good now? Oh well. She wont be able to go after naruto or sasuke now though.
jtcr chapter 27 . 2/16/2014
Itachibadass motherfucker
jtcr chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Very good chapter. I think the fight scene between naruto and kisame was believable
2,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »