Reviews for The Void
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 1 . 11/6
Oh snap this is pretty cool. And spoooooooky. Just a little constructive criticism though, please don't use the same word twice in one sentence. It's not a big since it isn't constant. but the usage of "shadow" twice in one sentence kinda bugged me :P
Clearmens chapter 28 . 9/25
Very intriguing storyline.
I also like the creativity and style of writing.
Can't wait for more.
Thank you.
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 29 . 8/11
i enjoyed this story a lot. Its a very unique path you took with this and its rather refreshing.
well i enjoyed the ride and i hope you do make that sequel, and post what its called somewhere so i can find it on your list of stories o.O
Death2Ignorance chapter 29 . 7/25
This has been a great read and I'm eagerly looking forward to the sequel.
penea2 chapter 21 . 4/18
This is going to end with Naruto and Hana together i just know it. Anyways, Sakura with Sharingan this early surprised the hell out of me.
penea2 chapter 8 . 4/18
hm whos tadakatsu? Another OC? or an alias? Love how you make things mysterious and make me wanting to find out more, can never do that when I write.
penea2 chapter 5 . 4/18
ohoho what is happening here? Lots of mystery and stuff we don't know yet, loving it so far
rakkattack chapter 1 . 3/31
yup you are right
Tsamoka chapter 29 . 10/30/2015
Why hasn't anyone mentioned anything to Naruto about Kushina? Cyrus told him to look for her and she is trying to find him so why hasn't anyone done anything to ACTUALLY help Naruto yet?
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Nope I can live with the snake teme helping the Third. Ninjas being ninjas and all. What I'm waiting for is For Naruto's Mom to Kill them all and destroy the village when she finds out what they did to her and her son.
Touhara Naoya chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
O0O
Rosenkruz chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Orochimaru?! I read all of old Hebi-Teme's lines in Danzo's voice! I thought it Danzo! You sneaky bastard!
Gemini-Spark chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
will kushina know that naruto is her son
templar627 chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
Great story. I love the concept. I can't wait to see the sequel.
Woffie chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
Can't wait for the conclusion. I hope you'll be posting a chapter in this to send out an alert once you start writing the next one?
2,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »