Reviews for The Void
penea2 chapter 21 . 4/18
This is going to end with Naruto and Hana together i just know it. Anyways, Sakura with Sharingan this early surprised the hell out of me.
penea2 chapter 8 . 4/18
hm whos tadakatsu? Another OC? or an alias? Love how you make things mysterious and make me wanting to find out more, can never do that when I write.
penea2 chapter 5 . 4/18
ohoho what is happening here? Lots of mystery and stuff we don't know yet, loving it so far
rakkattack chapter 1 . 3/31
yup you are right
Tsamoka chapter 29 . 10/30/2015
Why hasn't anyone mentioned anything to Naruto about Kushina? Cyrus told him to look for her and she is trying to find him so why hasn't anyone done anything to ACTUALLY help Naruto yet?
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Nope I can live with the snake teme helping the Third. Ninjas being ninjas and all. What I'm waiting for is For Naruto's Mom to Kill them all and destroy the village when she finds out what they did to her and her son.
Touhara Naoya chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
O0O
Rosenkruz chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Orochimaru?! I read all of old Hebi-Teme's lines in Danzo's voice! I thought it Danzo! You sneaky bastard!
Gemini-Spark chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
will kushina know that naruto is her son
templar627 chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
Great story. I love the concept. I can't wait to see the sequel.
Woffie chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
Can't wait for the conclusion. I hope you'll be posting a chapter in this to send out an alert once you start writing the next one?
Kingofthespirit chapter 26 . 3/11/2015
Loved the Monty Python Reference you worked in so well
rock johnson chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Fuck you Sarutobi. Fuck you.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
Awesome story, thank you!

If you aren't planning to add a "New story's up!" chapter to this one when you start the next section, please consider it :)
cloystreng chapter 29 . 10/24/2014
I've enjoyed this story. It looks like you have a sequel going based on the last author's comment, so I hope to read that one soon too.
2,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »