Reviews for The Void
Midoriryu chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
I was very pleasantly surprised to see more of this so soon, thank you.

Naruto's involuntary rhymes and Bee's response to it was classic! LOL

I'm surprised that Naruto didn't work in the fact that the reason he left Konoha was to protect it from Akatsuki. I would think A and Bee would respect that.

I'm very curious as to what's going on with Tezai.
Vendetta419 chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
I get the feeling that the Akatsuki aren't the only one that is the bad guys.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Hope you update was really good .
Deedeesee chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
so mysterious. can't wait for more
WitchL0v3r chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
Wahhh I'm so interested!
WitchL0v3r chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Whoa...Ho-ly Sheeeyyyet...First time ever typing it like that...hmmm I think I did rather well if I do say so myself.
Royal Snaza chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
can't wait, can't wait!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
Bee's intro was awesome.
MRiguy chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
I have read your story in mere 3 hours straight, I gotta say wow. . DAMN! This story is interesting to the point that I'll kill you if you decided to abandon it... haha jokes, but seriously it's awesome... this is totally different in a good way!
Anyway I'm glad kushina regained her memories, I was never in favour of stories of kushina not being Narutos mother or anything close to that (except the hope of the senju clan). I hope kushina saves Naruto from kumo and the whole badass mother thing haha...
I hope you don't kill kushina too fast because it will be good if she spent at least a few days with her son, I have a feeling that you will have her train naruto to make up for nearly 2 decades of her absence.
Wanderingson chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
This is getting interesting! Can't wait for more! Although really, Naruto's thought processes are much more complicated than this and what cannon's dialogue shows. Everytime he has a monologue it is shown that he understands more than he lets on ( causing me to wonder if he has split personalities).
Deedeesee chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
so many questions. im glad some will be answered soon. awesome chapter
Midoriryu chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
Damn, each damned chapter leaves me burning with curiosity. Well done.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
so does Kushina know now that Naruto is her son, and just not care. Does she just figure since she has never been there for him in his life why start now. it seems like she knows and just does not care about him since she was never able to be a mother to him and does not want to start now.
A Hitsugaya chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
It is 2:41 in the morning and I was watching a bad movie until the alert for this chapter came in. It's not much, but it definitely staved off the boredom. Thank you for the update. :)
FellowNrd chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Bout time the two of them met. Don't get me wrong I love this story, but I first found it looking for the insanity that was Hana/Naruto and now I have that.
2,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »