Reviews for The Void
FellowNrd chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Bout time the two of them met. Don't get me wrong I love this story, but I first found it looking for the insanity that was Hana/Naruto and now I have that.
Ints chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
Vaguely vague vagueness. This fic in a nutshell.
Deedeesee chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
kisame. he's pretty much the funniest character in the akatsuki. its awesome watching him mess with itachi
Fan chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
Weee! Where's chapter 22? I can't waiiiitttt!
ncpfan chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
Cool. I still can't wait for Naruto and Kushina to finally meet. Looking forward to watching this whole thing play out!
anthropomorphizer chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
Finally had a chance to read through this, and I'm really glad I did. Excellent story, and I'm looking forward to what happens next!
Royal Snaza chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Brilliant fight scene, I enjoyed it. Would have lived to see some more Sasuke getting his ass ripped, but I guess you do need to keep it somewhat even. Sasuke was definitely on the down side of that fight. Loved Kakashi, well written. I'd love to see where you're taking Hana. I would like more Sakura and Sasuke, see what they're thinking. But I would also just like MORE. Longer chapters or more frequent updates.
This is golden though, I love the story. You inspire me to write more and more.
Can't wait for the next update, hope it's soon!
Juoppo chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
So, Kakashi and Sakura happen to come to Rice Field Country, and to the exact same area where Naruto is passing through, which just happens to be the place where Sasuke hangs out—just for a very forced reunion of Team 7? Sakura is right, it really is ridiculous.
Midoriryu chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
At first I thought it was a clone with Hana at the end there, nicely done. As ever, I'm continually curious as to how this will go.
Impstar chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Out of curiosity... why is Naruto so adverse to going back to Konoha? Unless he's assuming he'll just be locked up...
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Good chapter will the rest of team 7 ever find out what naruto's been up to..?
AzureStorms chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Have I mentioned I am loving this story more and more? It's been in the making for so long yet each chapter has me giddy with excitement to read as it all starts coming together. Looking forward to more.
Sir Deadpool chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Ah now the plot thickens.
Deedeesee chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
ha naruto's exchange with kakashi was hilarious
Fan chapter 20 . 6/26/2013