Reviews for The Void
Maikeru Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
You Have My Attention Batstard Author.

Okay seriously your O0O does NOT do justice. I'm seeing like 9 or 14 different directions this could go. Man go with this one it's like the ultimate cliffhanger besides that damn movie aka PotCII. Oh god I hated that.

Maikeru Kitsune Fox Amongst The Shadows
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
interesting but whos naruto mom
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
wonderful

nice twist

update soon
pheonix of shadow chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow! I am glad that you decided to continue on foucasing on the other two. This is already sounding good. I was indeed shocked a bit but this will undoubtedly be a good fic as well, since the rest of yours are.
Kuroy chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
like ô_Ô

omg only omg?

finish twist of fate first and then finish this_
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
...

SWEET!

Update!
takum chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
well i cant really comment since the chapter didnt give to much info but this story is probly going to be as good as your others
Genaric Name chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow, just, wow. Orochimaru taking care of Naruto. I can honestly say that i was very suprised at the end of this chapter. I can see a lot of promise in this story. So, update when ever you can.
Shikigami1991 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Yeah! Why didn't he let Orichimaru take him? Aww Man! It would have been so cool! Orichimaru is good! XD
akume chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
O.O Reader is left in shocked, but is also greatly anticipating the next couple of chapters. Until then. Ja.
Belletiger chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
well, that was a surprise; Sarutobi asking to Orochimaru some help? Man, thats a surprise. I wonder whats going to happen next. Please, writte the next chapter soon!
Cyber-Porygon chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
updates are up finally another great story keep up the great work
PraeterMortalis chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
"un able to kill it they will grow in confidence." unable is one word.

"No we can only wait until he gets placed into a gennin team with a sensei that will hopefully treat him as an equal and not be biased against him.”" there should be a comma placed after the No, it's a flow issue.

Orochimaru nodded before sparing one last glance at Naruto he leaped and vanished into the darkness of the night.” no need for the " at the end of the paragraph. Otherwise a very suspenseful start, you have my attention.
2,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167