Reviews for The Void
jtcr chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
Finally someone is making him read.
jtcr chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Is the old man a ninja?
jtcr chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Dam. Kushina? I didn't see that
jtcr chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
I knew there was more to that old man than he let on. But I'm dying to know what the plan
jtcr chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
I like this story. Especially how you manage to get all the characters just right
jtcr chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
The dangerof overestimating your enemy. The squad fell victim to
jtcr chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Why does he have to leave?
jtcr chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
I like your description of the mind walking jutsu. It made a great deal of sense.
jtcr chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I want to know what itachi said
Zxero88 chapter 29 . 2/2/2014
Was really good. I didn't pick it up till it was finished, and now I'm pining away for a sequel!
ExplosiveSex chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
You're not focusing enough on Naruto, the protagonist. There's no advancement on the plot, all these chapters are basically a whole big premise to something bigger and grander. And the pairing is Naruto x Hana yet there is not a single indication that they are going to get together. Not a single shred of romance too. Not telling you to fluff this story up, but a little doesn't hurt. And can you actually give us an explanation on this whole situation you got lined up? And I'm not talking about hints and mini flashbacks. Like a REAL explanation. All these lies and conspiracies, tell us how it all started. I still don't have a good grasp on what's happening in the story. I don't know how this story got near 2,500 reviews with less than 100k words and a crappy plot.
WeberCode chapter 29 . 1/27/2014
sequel, please
Mewseeking chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
at first I thought if was orochimaru he was talking to, but then uchiha clan so I assumed itachi, then back to orochimaru... wtf did I just read?
Nerfhearder69 chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
Surprisingly believable for a Naruto fic. Good work and characterization. Liked the development arc for the kid. Look forward to the next arc.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
My garbage senses are tingling, I'm outta here before I regret spending more time on this fic. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not taking any chances.
2,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »