Reviews for The music that you make
I love you. The 9 hardest times and the advice was so heartbreaking. Including the current or past real life examples.
Debbie chapter 13 . 3/7
Is it bad that I read 'applause' as applesauce? I'm hungry haha xD
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 1 . 1/23
Not to be a perv but as long as he's well endowed to go with his size. Lol
Guest chapter 39 . 12/17/2014
Pink-Cherry- angel chapter 39 . 8/10/2014
This Fanfic IS BEAUTIFUL! I love the songs you chose for this fanfic! I love this!
Puppiesssss chapter 39 . 5/27/2014
this is sooooo romantic and lovely and sweet! both of them just oozzess with loveee! i really wish Ryoma and James and Sylan would give their boyfriends lap dances publicly like in one of Atobe's parties! and like with the trios singing and seducing their boyfriends i can just imagine how turned on and how sexy it would be ahahahahahahaha
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 39 . 5/27/2014
oh God, this story is so beautiful! I usually didn't like song fics much, but I love this one :3
I love how you made this story so interesting, and I always drowned in emotions of the characters. I also like the OCs sooooo much! Didn't expect that James would be asked out by Fuji, I thought he'd be with Yuuta xD want to see more of James and Fuji though. I was searching through your bio whether you'd have a sequel for this story, lol.
anyway, good job!
RyoKei chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
Oh my, there's a lot of interesting things that are happening here and it gives me chill. I've always felt like this when I'm getting excited.
RyoKei chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
It's really funny on how Fuji has been clueless about them when he's very observant most of the time, he's the tensai after all.
RyoKei chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
It's great, it's cute and sweet. I like this chapter.
RyoKei chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Yeah I love the song, it's really very nice. And I like the story too, it's my first time to read a Choutarou/Ryoma pair fic and I kind of liked it, they'll look cute together.
njaney23 chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
sooo...nice,i loveeeee dis. i swear i cried like hell,well done...nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hey well that's not really a review. It's rather a question I wanted to ask ya. Those first few sentences ya wrote in your summary. Is that "Here I am" by Bryan Adams? And did ya have it from that cartoon movie "Spirit"?
Millenium Snow chapter 39 . 10/29/2013
It. Was. Beautifulllllll TT I loved this so much!
Lilly0207 chapter 39 . 9/10/2013
Soooo... I reaaaaaaaaaaaally love this story and its plot. But sometimes Im a bit... I dont know how to say it
Well you know they are only 12 or 13 years old. And the quitting smoking 2 years ago? Thats a bit young to start smoking or having sex dont you think? Sure it makes them even more badass but its still a bit young.
I hope you write a similiar story like this one. I woul like to see cat-eyes with mr hyoutei anomaly more often