Reviews for Trapped!
xappletinix chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
lmfao that was so effing funny! I couldnt believe the ending!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
That was crazy!
Isabelle8888 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
this part:

Zack turned to Alec, “So that’s something else we have in common!” “Here’s to losing out to an Ordinary!” They high fived each other since there were no glasses to cheer.

way too funny, loved that, great 2 shot u wrote, so funny and a fun read and MA its great
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
That was good I liked it! Keep writing, your pretty good!
rocknroll923 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Sweet... you sorta took my sarcastic suggestions! Thanks for the mention, and thanks for the laughs! That was pretty awesome; I must say that the part where Logan was admitting to not giving a damn about the S1W was freakin' hilarious! Also very fitting that Asha was the weakest against the gas. So the whole thing was a test from Lydecker? Yeah, I can see him doing that. He's pretty obsessive when it comes to his 'kids'. Anyways, great story! Loved the humor and sarcasm, and the kiss, of course! (winks)
Embry chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Aww... soo cute!
ShinyGreenPanda chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Haha, that was hilarious. I can't quit laughing! I loved the ending! And thank the lord it wasn't M/L! Hehe, it was awesome :D
a reader chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
HAHA! HILARIOUS! It was kinda fast-paced though.
Lilithxfic chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
lol, loved the ending, I'm always in favor for my favorites characters to stay together. I like Logan and Max but... Alec is Alec ;)
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I like it so far... I just hope it doesn't go all ML ah can't stand those... no offense if that is your thing... yeah but it is good, I wonder what is in the box...
rocknroll923 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Maybe a gun! Test to see who would actually kill the rest of them to get the hell on out of there, lmao! Or maybe a "Get out of Manticore free!" card and have them fight over it. Or, maybe the officers guarding their cell were so freakin' sick of hearing their yapping that they sent them a care package of gag rags and earplugs... Great story so far!
Mysteriousperson chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I would say some kind of food. That way they could fight over it.
Abandon Structure chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
An Easy Button
Loisen chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
one thing you made good. you wrote max exactly like the writers in dark angel.

alec screw-up

max hating alec snaping at him

logan the important helper