Reviews for Some Friggin' 17 Year Ol' Genus
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
There you go again, FraidyCat. Being all fluffy and silly then immediately becoming sorrowful and hurtful that the poor reader can't help but to have her heart go out to the characters. Then you go and change the story to love, support and life affirming.

Sigh, what's a reader to do?

(Please keep it up. okay? :D )
charliesgirl1975 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Hi there

Great and heartwarmong story. I am new to and I love NUmb3rs and a huge fan of David Krumholtz
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
very good story- i enjoyd this one and thanks for including larry my favorite Numbers character- tee
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Angsty, funny, and cute. nice job. poor charlie. poor baby. lol opps. was that out loud. NO! anyway. nice job.

Me an' don and purple socks

lol rotfl hahahahahaha that was so funny and angsty and cute and sweet and hilarius and awesome. poor baby. NO! NOT AGAIN!

-LIZZIE ADCOX
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
see, dad, this is why we don't get drunk.

*Coughs*

Private matter. Sory it took me so long to review. but good work
Patty chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Simply delightful. I can't decide whether this is the way Charlie might react if

P vs NP were solved, but if certainly might be. Larry was typically kind, sweet Larry,

concerned about his friend but incapable of handling the situation. Don was the good

brother, taking care of Charlie without knowing what set him off.

You said Don wished he had an angry Charlie back instead of a crying Charlie. I much

prefered the comical Charlie. Loved some of his slurred statements. LOL I just hope

Charlie can remember the Don's compliment when he sobers up.

Thanks for a fun read.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Very good story. Thank you for sharing.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow! You did such a good job with it. I would have liked more sober moments(hee, hee), but I really liked it! You did as great as I always expect! Thank you again for listening to my idea. I'm glad you were able to work from it!
merryw chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great brotherly moments in there!
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
“Donnie! Don. Donster. Don-de-don-don.” that part made me giggle.

i also like the part where don says "Charlie, the only thing more impressive than your IQ is the size of your heart."

and the liquor part.

you're a great author. hope to see more.
maurbill chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great story. You did a good job with it. And of course, a shoutout to Curtisbrothersfan for passing the idea your way.
dHALL chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Awesome! Loved it!

I'm so glad to see the sight is up and running again!