Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley
PeaChii chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
rawritskim chapter 4 . 11/15/2006

shes not blind haha (:
Legendary Chimera chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
I just caught myself actually studying the shades in this anime I'm watching;) Ironic how the one thing she learns to appreciate was the thing that caused her distress in the first place, very clever. However, could we try something not so soap opera ish next time? I adored your earlier Winry action scenes. I'm looking forward to more as always!
Minuit Chanson17 chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
*does a little happy dance* aw this was so cute! THANK YOU you did not make her have the disability the whole time, i was tearing up when she said,

Granny...” Winry held the flower out to her. “What colour is it?”

I seriously felt like crying, cuz i thought she was stuck with it forever...but no you put a happy ending! YAY! I was so relieved, and happy because of Ed and his support...*reads ending part again* AW it's just so cute! Keep up the good work!
Nocturnal Magic chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Wow, I'm glad you didn't That was really spiffy! Totally took me by surprise! XD
MissKingdomVII chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
That was such a bitter sweet... sweet chapter. It actually had me tearing up a bit for a minute there.
aka Arashi chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Aw... that was sweet. Again with the sweetness. Each one of these stories would make an awesome movie. I guess the puppy one would be a Romantic Comedy, but ya, they're all pretty awesome. You're a great writer and you really bring Ed and Winry to life, capturing and exploring the different facets of their relationship with each one shot. I'll be looking forward to reading more! Keep up the good work!
aka Arashi chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Very cute! Puppies instead of sickness and injury. Nice one! Ed and Winry have a very different idea of love, and you captured it perfectly here. (imho) Ok, I need more! *rushes off to the next*
aka Arashi chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Awesome! Action packed and really sweet there at the end! I like Ed getting a taste of his own medicine. You've got a real flair for this! I'm off to the next one!
Freddo the Amoeba chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Aww, these are all adorable. -giggles-
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Cute! Hope she's not contageous... *giggle* But ya, nice job! They were really in character, imho. It's nice to see Ed trying to take care of Winry for a change. Ok, on to the next one!
Sera and Tails chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Ah I love it, stunning as usual. As someone who has a ridiculous appreciation for colour (artist since I could walk) the mere mention of such lovely colourful words make me happy.

And I am glad that Winry could see again. Sometimes its nice to give in to the happy ending, no?

You know, its funny. I just looked over my alerts list just yesterday and my eye fell on this story and i thought "I wonder when we'll get an update?" Power of manifestation? Woohoo! I have superpowers!

Vegan Star chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Yay, I absolutely loved chapter 4! Ed describing the sunset to Winry and da kiss was so cute! XD
a lovely idiot chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
:DD That was so sweet! I was scared to death that Winry would stay blind...thank goodness! Funny now...this has taught me a new appreciation for color too...I mean, I like color, but not about the exact shades and thanks for the lesson! :)

Anyways, I LOVED it!
Hawkeye0165 chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Aww cute! Glad you decided to give her her vision back!

Anyway, great story, loved it!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »