Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley
Snowberrie chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Aww! Kawaii x3
romance rocker chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
hey that was so sweet i love that winry was finally the hero!yeh!thank you so continue!you have all my fan fic love and support!
KristiexxNguyen chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
GO WINRY!

I love your writing; it's fabulous. ) Very cute. The Malcom kid should've died. Oh, or better. Ed can pay a little "visit" to him. XD

Wonderful. Looking forward to the next one!
a lovely idiot chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Gah, so cute! I'm glad you updated this.

:O I know this is Winry's everyday life but...I hope stuff like that doesn't happen every week!

All in all, great chapter. I loved the fight scene. The Thomas guy was a real ass! Anyways, great-ness, update soon now!
Pheonix Lake chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
AW! OOBER CUTE!

Now, I saw that Angel update, so LEMME ATIT!

Alongside that, you know, of course, that this was done perfectly, I assume? And that I love it with all of me wee little heart?

Yes, yes you do know that. XD
LaughingAstarael chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
I have the stupidest grin on my face xD. Yay for EdWin! Your little oneshots are just the best.
Hawkeye0165 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
aww this is so cute! I love your writing, very good, keep it up!
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Hey Y.M. :) Great chapter 2 and ending to yet another great fic. :) You do know how to write some good fics. :) I still have yet to finish drafting my chapter 11. :) I should be done soon. :)

Well, talk to you later. :)

Alisi T. :)
Pheonix Lake chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Mwafwafwafwa, I'm on a fanfiction reading roll here, man. Frikken awesome :)

That was talking both of my fanfiction reading roll and the fanfiction that I have been participating in reading.

*le gasp* I'm reviewing yet again even after I said I'd let you concentrate.

Aw, well... *smacks self*
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Aw You can do things so cutely yet so in character! I loved that he held her hair back for her when she threw up. That was so cute. I love your Edwin and RoyAi stories so much...
Keiana chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
aw that was a sweet story. keep up the good work!
bluekinu chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Your fics are really nice, I read your other fics too and they are all good. I love the way you make your EdxWin pairings.

Looking forward to the other 2 fics in this series. _
Winry-15 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
that was awsome! liked it alot!
romance rocker chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
o that was so good!i desperately want to read more!though i now there only one-shots sigh!though i must say i thought for sure you'd make ed try and overheat the fever by laying with her undressed but anyway!i loved the story it really had a different approach on the whold ed/win couple!please continue!you have all my fan fic love and support!
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was so wonderful! You always write so well. Ed and Al's fear was very realistic too. All in all, awesome job!

By the way...you are updating this again, right? I'll put this on my alert list anyways.
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »