Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley
Nyago chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
That was adorable :D No more words are needed because the cutest kills me.

~Nyago
Legendary Chimera chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
I absolutly love these! Keep up the good work!
Snowberrie chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Aww! Kawaii x3
romance rocker chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
hey that was so sweet i love that winry was finally the hero!yeh!thank you so continue!you have all my fan fic love and support!
Intangibly Yours chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
GO WINRY!

I love your writing; it's fabulous. ) Very cute. The Malcom kid should've died. Oh, or better. Ed can pay a little "visit" to him. XD

Wonderful. Looking forward to the next one!
a lovely idiot chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Gah, so cute! I'm glad you updated this.

:O I know this is Winry's everyday life but...I hope stuff like that doesn't happen every week!

All in all, great chapter. I loved the fight scene. The Thomas guy was a real ass! Anyways, great-ness, update soon now!
Pheonix Lake chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
AW! OOBER CUTE!

Now, I saw that Angel update, so LEMME ATIT!

Alongside that, you know, of course, that this was done perfectly, I assume? And that I love it with all of me wee little heart?

Yes, yes you do know that. XD
LaughingAstarael chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
I have the stupidest grin on my face xD. Yay for EdWin! Your little oneshots are just the best.
Hawkeye0165 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
aww this is so cute! I love your writing, very good, keep it up!
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Hey Y.M. :) Great chapter 2 and ending to yet another great fic. :) You do know how to write some good fics. :) I still have yet to finish drafting my chapter 11. :) I should be done soon. :)

Well, talk to you later. :)

Alisi T. :)
Pheonix Lake chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Mwafwafwafwa, I'm on a fanfiction reading roll here, man. Frikken awesome :)

That was talking both of my fanfiction reading roll and the fanfiction that I have been participating in reading.

*le gasp* I'm reviewing yet again even after I said I'd let you concentrate.

Aw, well... *smacks self*
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Aw You can do things so cutely yet so in character! I loved that he held her hair back for her when she threw up. That was so cute. I love your Edwin and RoyAi stories so much...
Keiana chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
aw that was a sweet story. keep up the good work!
bluekinu chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Your fics are really nice, I read your other fics too and they are all good. I love the way you make your EdxWin pairings.

Looking forward to the other 2 fics in this series. _
Winry-15 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
that was awsome! liked it alot!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »