Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
These were adorable. They didn't necessarily all seem perfectly in character, but they weren't out of character enough for it to stop me from enjoying them. They were fun reads.

I think my favorite was probably the second one, just in case that's the sort of thing you're curious about. I know I would be.
TheMistOfThePast chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
this story was wonderful, it really shows just how amazing winry is
WinryRockbellElric chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
I cried...three times. I'm not much of a horse fan (I do like them, though), but anyone who loves animals can relate or understand this. I'm. In love with your writing! Continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
You did pretty
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
That was great, but what if you ended with Ed saying that one day he would come back with a family? Lol
feathersnow chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
dude! Ed is also a prodigy! I prodigy in alchemist but since the story is in Risembool and Rush valley, ah well! :) btw, in the previous chappie, hero, Ed should've been the hero in my opinion
edwin102 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
I always thought about winry as a horse person for some reason see I know some things about horse espically taking care of them my sister is going to be a vet tec for race horses and she has her own named dimond but hes a big stubborn idot!lolz jkjk but i loved the story it was wonderful and erotic good job _
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
A little cheesy, but I liked the quote and concept as a whole. )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
I feel bad for my friends who have it like that.. ._. I don't get it that bad and it still hurts. D:

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
XD Nice one, Ed. He was taller than her.. Lols.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
D'awww..!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
XD Cuuuuute!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
xD GO Winry GO! XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Kinda eehh about the kiss, seems a bit rushed, but I love this so far none-the-less.)

Hidari chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
First off, I like the way you write and I like what you write about. It's always enjoyable reading your fics. But it confused me why I loved some of your fics while the others, though a very enjoyable read, didn't quite reach that level. And it hit me with this line, "For a moment, she wanted to demand to know who this man was and what he'd done with Ed." Since this is EdWin and the story is about EdWin moments, I hardly get to see the usual grumpy Ed that we know and love. In the fic, something has always happened already to make Ed realize he cares for her. I think for me, that detracts from the romance. I mean part of the fun and fluff of reading EdWin is watching how normal grumpy, scowling, short tempered Ed realizes he likes her and is put in a situation where he has to admit. In other words, the change in him is part of the fascination!

Anyway, sorry for the long review. Loved reading all your fics! Feel free to do whatever you want with this review, ignoring it is also ok. I just thought I'd like to give a little feedback. Ja! I still have to go read through all your fics.
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »