Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley

XD Cuuuuute!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
xD GO Winry GO! XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Kinda eehh about the kiss, seems a bit rushed, but I love this so far none-the-less.)

Hidari chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
First off, I like the way you write and I like what you write about. It's always enjoyable reading your fics. But it confused me why I loved some of your fics while the others, though a very enjoyable read, didn't quite reach that level. And it hit me with this line, "For a moment, she wanted to demand to know who this man was and what he'd done with Ed." Since this is EdWin and the story is about EdWin moments, I hardly get to see the usual grumpy Ed that we know and love. In the fic, something has always happened already to make Ed realize he cares for her. I think for me, that detracts from the romance. I mean part of the fun and fluff of reading EdWin is watching how normal grumpy, scowling, short tempered Ed realizes he likes her and is put in a situation where he has to admit. In other words, the change in him is part of the fascination!

Anyway, sorry for the long review. Loved reading all your fics! Feel free to do whatever you want with this review, ignoring it is also ok. I just thought I'd like to give a little feedback. Ja! I still have to go read through all your fics.
Hellyfabulous chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Loved reading all these sweet oneshotes! I think "Hero" and "Colour" were my favourites. :)
lin chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
heartwarming and beautiful. might this be inspired by the "Christian the Lion" video that's the rage all over youtube?
claire bear xoxo chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
lol this is hilarious
claire bear xoxo chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
AW this is awesome! like the ending is so sweet and kinda fluffy, but the fight scene was so cool and so totally Winry!
QueenTiria chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
aw! *dies of fluffiness*

QueenTiria
IOTR chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Sappy is good. Or at least the way you write it :)

I'm lurking about your writings. Don't mind me
IOTR chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
This story made me smile so much xD

I really love the tough side of Winry and the sincere side of Ed!
funvince chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
I love the way you write Winry. She's so strong and mature yet still delightfully childish as well. There aren't many Winry-centric stories, but this is one of the better ones IMO.
ishmaranara chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
The last was indeed extremely sentimental, but then it was a good mix and needed one. A true variety well spanning the genres.
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
I love how you portrayed the fight scene! It showed that you don't need to be an alchemist to beat an alchemist. Also, I love how you describe your stories! Their full of so much description I'm not used to in a Ed/Win or Fullmetal Alchemist fanfic to begin with. You're an amazing author!
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »