Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley
spring smoothie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Loved reading all these sweet oneshotes! I think "Hero" and "Colour" were my favourites. :)
lin chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
heartwarming and beautiful. might this be inspired by the "Christian the Lion" video that's the rage all over youtube?
claire bear xoxo chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
lol this is hilarious
claire bear xoxo chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
AW this is awesome! like the ending is so sweet and kinda fluffy, but the fight scene was so cool and so totally Winry!
QueenTiria chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
aw! *dies of fluffiness*

QueenTiria
IOTR chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Sappy is good. Or at least the way you write it :)

I'm lurking about your writings. Don't mind me~
IOTR chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
This story made me smile so much xD

I really love the tough side of Winry and the sincere side of Ed!
funvince chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
I love the way you write Winry. She's so strong and mature yet still delightfully childish as well. There aren't many Winry-centric stories, but this is one of the better ones IMO.
ishmaranara chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
The last was indeed extremely sentimental, but then it was a good mix and needed one. A true variety well spanning the genres.
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
I love how you portrayed the fight scene! It showed that you don't need to be an alchemist to beat an alchemist. Also, I love how you describe your stories! Their full of so much description I'm not used to in a Ed/Win or Fullmetal Alchemist fanfic to begin with. You're an amazing author!
PropehcyGirlSBN chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Aw... so sweet.. Cute. I liked it!
BlackMagicNeko chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Ah, I love them all. Random ideas thrown into some oneshots that turned out excellent. I wish I could do that.
Imogen LeFay chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
You know, your oneshots are amazing in general... but this one got me even more. Probably because that is EXACTLY what I have to deal with every month! Okay, minus painkillers and of course Ed... Lucky girl, that Winry. Anyway, great work. Just felt I had to comment on it.
Alyss Ashworth chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
I love all of your stories! I love the fluffy ones! But this one was especially good because it had edxwinry as well as horses! Hooray!
romanceaddict3320 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
wow... i cried during the 7th chapter... it was really sad and relates a lot to what i'm going thorugh right now i almost cried during the one where she went blind too. you are an amazing writer. only a few of my favorite books can acctually make me cry and u did it with a short internet story. lol i hope u write an actual book but until then make more fanfictions
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »