Reviews for Risembool and Rush Valley
lin chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
heartwarming and beautiful. might this be inspired by the "Christian the Lion" video that's the rage all over youtube?
claire bear xoxo chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
lol this is hilarious
claire bear xoxo chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
AW this is awesome! like the ending is so sweet and kinda fluffy, but the fight scene was so cool and so totally Winry!
QueenTiria chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
aw! *dies of fluffiness*

IOTR chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Sappy is good. Or at least the way you write it :)

I'm lurking about your writings. Don't mind me~
IOTR chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
This story made me smile so much xD

I really love the tough side of Winry and the sincere side of Ed!
funvince chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
I love the way you write Winry. She's so strong and mature yet still delightfully childish as well. There aren't many Winry-centric stories, but this is one of the better ones IMO.
ishmaranara chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
The last was indeed extremely sentimental, but then it was a good mix and needed one. A true variety well spanning the genres.
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
I love how you portrayed the fight scene! It showed that you don't need to be an alchemist to beat an alchemist. Also, I love how you describe your stories! Their full of so much description I'm not used to in a Ed/Win or Fullmetal Alchemist fanfic to begin with. You're an amazing author!
PropehcyGirlSBN chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Aw... so sweet.. Cute. I liked it!
BlackMagicNeko chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Ah, I love them all. Random ideas thrown into some oneshots that turned out excellent. I wish I could do that.
Imogen LeFay chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
You know, your oneshots are amazing in general... but this one got me even more. Probably because that is EXACTLY what I have to deal with every month! Okay, minus painkillers and of course Ed... Lucky girl, that Winry. Anyway, great work. Just felt I had to comment on it.
Alyss Ashworth chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
I love all of your stories! I love the fluffy ones! But this one was especially good because it had edxwinry as well as horses! Hooray!
romanceaddict3320 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
wow... i cried during the 7th chapter... it was really sad and relates a lot to what i'm going thorugh right now i almost cried during the one where she went blind too. you are an amazing writer. only a few of my favorite books can acctually make me cry and u did it with a short internet story. lol i hope u write an actual book but until then make more fanfictions
mouseter chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
The problem with fics that are a compilation of oneshots are that the quality of each chapter varies depending upon the theme, plot and the current mood of the writer when it was written. This one just keeps getting better and better! I particularly commend "Letting Go". It's beautiful! I don't think it's overly sappy like you say, just right! Though some of the plots are recently used,you give it a certain flair that makes you own it! As you continue to update, I hope you don't lose that. Hats off to you! Will be eagerly anticipating for more of your updates! Now excuse me for a while while I read your other fics! ;p
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »